登陆注册
6926000000002

第2章 预约

Talking on the telephone in a foreign country reveals some interesting cultural differences.Of course,making or receiving a telephone call in a second or other language can be difficult,not merely because of the language itself—It is a very intensive way of communicating,especially since there is no opportunity to observe body language.Some cultural aspects of greetings,apologies,asking a person to wait,leaving and taking messages as well as ending a conversation—all show that there are variations in what to do when telephoning.

在国外用电话交谈会显露一些有趣的文化差异。当然,用第二语言或者其他的语言拨打或接听一个电话是很困难的,这不仅仅是因为语言本身——这是一个使用频繁的沟通方式,尤其是因为看不到对方的身体语言。一些礼貌的问候,道歉,叫一个人等候,留言,以及结束谈话等行为——涉及到文化层面就显示出了不同文化背景下打电话时的差异。

电话用语

hello,(this is)... 你好,这是?

Hello.This is John Smith speaking.

你好,我是John Smith.

Hello.This is ABC company.

你好,这儿是ABC公司。

Hello.This is 390-8762.Wu Yuan speaking.

你好。这里是390-8762。我是吴媛。

hello,is... 你好,是……吗

Hello,is that 981-0039,please?

你好。请问是9810039吗?

Hello,is George Clinton there?

你好。您是乔治·克林顿吗?

Hello,is that Mary speaking?

你好。您是玛丽吗?

Hello,is John Smith in?

你好。约翰·史密斯在吗?

Hello,is this Beijing Trading Company?

你好,这里是北京贸易公司吗?

can I/may I... 我能……吗

May I speak to Mr.Cowley,please?

请找考利先生接电话。

May I ask who s calling?

请问您是哪位?

May I take a message?

有什么需要转告的吗?

Can I have your name and number,please?

请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

Can I help you?

我能帮忙吗?

Can I have extension 3456,please?

请帮我接3456分机好吗?

May I ask why you re calling?

您有什么事吗?

May I leave a message?

我可以留个口信吗?

May I know when he ll be back?

你能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

May I have a word with Mr. Harison?

我可以和哈利森先生讲几句话吗?

yes,... 我就是,……

Yes,please.

我就是,请讲。

Yes.Who s speaking there?

我就是。请问你是谁?

Yes.Who s calling,please?

我就是,请问您是哪位?

Yes.Which company are you from?

我就是,请问您是哪个公司的?

Yes,this is she(he),please.

我就是。

Yes.Who is this,please?

请问您是谁?

can/could you... 你能……吗

I can t hear you well.Can you please speak slower(louder)?

我听不清楚。您能慢点说吗(大点声)?

Can you hold the line,please?

请稍等,不要挂断电话。

Could you please take a message for him?

您能替我给他捎个口信吗?

Could you please tell him I called?

您能告诉他我来过电话吗?

Could you please ask him to call me at 372-8506?

请您告诉他给372-8506回个电话,好吗?

Could you ring/phone/call back later?

您可以一会再打回来吗?

Could you put me through to extension 3456,please?

请帮我接3456分机,好吗?

Could you give John a message?

您可以给约翰留言吗?

Could you ask John to call me when he gets back?

约翰回来时请您告诉他给我回电,好吗?

Could you tell John I ll call back later?

您能告诉约翰我会晚些回电吗?

Can you give me some idea what time he ll be in?

您知道他何时回来吗?

Could you ask him to call me back?This is Xiao Gang and number is 728-3275.

请你叫他给我回电话,好吗?我叫小刚,电话号码是728-3275。

I m sorry I can t hear you clearly.Can you hang up and call back?

对不起,我听不清。把电话挂了,然后给我打过来,可以吗?

Could you like to leave a message?

您要留言吗?

hold... 请稍等

Hold/hang on,please.

(=Just a minute/moment/second,please.)

请别挂机。

Hold the line,please.I ll put you through.

请别挂机。我为您转接。

I m afraid his/her line s engaged.Do you want to hold?

恐怕他/她的电话正占线。您要等一会吗?

Hold on,please.I ll call her.

请稍候,我去叫她。

Please hold the line.She ll be here in a minute.

请稍候,她马上就来。

I m sorry you have the wrong extension.Hold the line and I ll transfer you to Mr.You Yonghai.

很遗憾,您的分机号码没拨对。请稍候,我把电话转给尤永海先生。

I will hold for a while.

我等一会儿。

put through/connect/transfer 转接电话

I m putting you through now.

我给您转过去。

I m connecting you now.

我给您转过去。

I will transfer your call to him.

请稍候,我将为您转接。

I ll put him(her) through.

我会为您接通电话。

get the wrong number 打错电话

It seems I got the wrong number.Sorry to have bothered you.

我好像打错电话了。抱歉打扰您了。

It seems you ve got the wrong number.

您打错电话了。

I m afraid you ve got the wrong number.

您拨的号码可能不对吧。

Sorry,I must have got the wrong number.

对不起,我肯定把号码拨错了。

What number did you dial/call?I m afraid you ve got the wrong number.

您打的是什么号码?大概打错电话了吧。

take/leave a message 留言

Would you kindly take a message?

您可以帮我留言吗?

Can I leave a message?

我可以留言吗?

I would like to leave a message.

我想留言。

I hate to trouble you,but it is urgent.Please leave a message to him.

不好意思麻烦您了,但是事情比较紧急。请将这个讯息传达给他。

Would you like to leave a message?

您可以留言吗?

Can I take a message for him?

您可以给他留言吗?

We are required to write down the number when we take a message.

公司要求我们在记录留言时写下电话号码。

I m calling to... 我打电话是为了……

I m just calling to say hello.

我只是想打电话问候一下。

I m just calling to touch base.

我打电话看你过得好不好。

I m calling to ask about the questionary.

我打电话询问关于问卷调查的事。

I m calling to let you know the details of it.

我打电话是告诉你关于这件事的细节。

I m calling to tell you about the exam.

我打电话告诉你关于考试的事。

call...back/return...call 回电

Would you have him call me back?My number is 1234567.

您可以请他回电吗?我的电话号码是1234567。

I would like him to return my call.My number is 1234567.

我希望他可以回电。我的电话号码是1234567。

No,thank you.It s not urgent.I ll call back later.

不用了,谢谢,没什么急事。我等会再打过来。

I m sorry it s a bad line.Please hang up and I ll call back.

很遗憾,线路太糟了。请把电话挂了,我再给您打过来。

Please ask him to call me back when the meeting is over.

会议结束时请他给我回电话。

Could you ask him to call me back?

您能让他给我回电话吗?

Thank you.I ll call you back later.

谢谢。过一会儿我给您回电话。

I ll call you back at 4:30.

我4:30给您回电话。

I m returning Mr.Johnson s call.

我在给约翰逊先生回电话。

I ll have her call you when she comes back.

她一回来,我就让她给您回电话。

Let me call you back later.

一会我再给您去电话。

A:Good morning!Beijing Trading Company.May I help you?

早上好!北京贸易公司,我能为您服务吗?

B:Good morning!This is Mr. Smith of King Electronics Company.I d like to speak to Mr. Zhong,please.

早上好!我是肯电气公司的史密斯。我想找钟先生。

A:We have two Zhongs here.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

我们这里有两位先生姓钟。你要接鲍勃·钟,还是约翰·钟?

B:Bob.

鲍勃。

A:Is Mr. Bob Zhong in the Overseas Sales Division?

请问是海外销售部分公司的鲍勃·钟吗?

B:Right.

是的。

A:I m sorry,he s not in the office now.

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

B:Do you have any idea when he ll be back?

你知道他何时回来吗?

A:He should be back at any moment.

他随时都会回来。

B:I wonder if you could give Mr. Bob Zhong a message for me?

您能不能给鲍勃·钟先生捎个口信?

A:Yes.Certainly.Just a minute.I ll get a pen.(Pause)OK.Please carry on.

当然可以。请等一下。我拿支笔。(停顿)好的,请说。

B:There will be a very urgent meeting at three o clock and I would like Mr. Bob Zhong to attend it.

三点钟有一个紧急会议,我想让鲍勃·钟先生参加。A:OK.An urgent meeting...three o clock...May I ask what it s regarding?

好的……一个紧急会议……三点钟……请问是关于哪方面事情的?

B:Yes.It s regarding the foreign exchange market and our sales strategy this year.

哦,是关于外汇市场和我们今年的销售策略问题的。

A:Shall I tell Mr. Bob Zhong to prepare any material?

要不要告诉鲍勃·钟先生去准备一些资料?

B:Yes,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

A:I ll let him know,Mr. Smith.

史密斯先生,我将转告他。

B:Thank you very much.Bye.

非常感谢。再见。

A:You re welcome.Bye.

不客气。再见。

预约Arrangement

约定

schedule/make/fix an appointment 安排会面

May I schedule an appointment?

我可以安排一个约会吗?

Would you like to schedule an appointment for later in the day?

给您预约在今天晚些时候,好吗?

Would you like to make an appointment for some other day?

给您安排另外一天会面,好吗?

I d like to schedule an appointment with you to talk about buying a new copier.

我想和您定个时间商谈买一台新复印机。

This is Sally,Mr.Emory s secretary.Mr.Emory has asked me to schedule an appointment with you.

我是萨利,艾默里先生的秘书。艾默里先生让我与您约定见一次面。

I ve just arrived from Chicago.I want to make an appointment with Mr. John.

我刚从芝加哥来。我想和约翰先生预约见个面。

There is a matter of great importance.Only a direct meeting can solve it.I would like to make an appointment with you,if possible,this week.How does that sound?

有一件非常重要的事情必须碰面才能说清楚。我想约您本周见一面,不知您意下如何?

I d like to make an appointment to see Mr.Smith next week while I m in Beijing.

我想下周去北京时和史密斯先生见见面。

I ll check Mr.Smith s diary and see if I can arrange an appointment for you.

我查一下史密斯先生的日程表,看看能否给您安排一次见面。

May I make an appointment for sometime early this afternoon?

我可以把约会定在今天下午的早些时候吗?

Can I make an appointment to see Mr.Li for next week?

我可以预约下星期同李先生会面吗?

Is it possible to make an appointment with Mr.Li for today?

有没有可能同李先生今天预约?

Would it be possible to make an appointment with Mr.Li tomorrow?

是否能和李先生预约明天见面?

confirm the appointment 确认约定

I just call to confirm our appointment at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow.

我打电话和您确认一下明天上午9:30的约会。

Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

您想让我确认一下您的预约吗?

I ll confirm your appointment as soon as possible.

我会尽快确认您的预约。

I wonder if he could see me early tomorrow morning.So I telephone to confirm the appointment.

我想知道明天一早他是否能见我一面。所以我打电话来确认一下。

I ll call you again tomorrow to confirm the appointment.

我明天会再打电话跟你确定。

Call him to confirm the appointment.

致电给他以确定约会。

I just called to confirm our appointment at 10a.m.tomorrow.

我打电话来确认明天上午10点的约会。

Thank you for reminding me to confirm the appointment with Mr.Ross.

谢谢你提醒我确认与罗斯先生的约定。

I want/need/would like to confirm our appointment.

我想要确认我们的约定。

postpone/put (it) off 推迟约会

I am terribly sorry,but something has come up unexpectedly,and it has become impossible for us to keep our appointment.We would like to postpone it until the following week if it is convenient with you.

非常抱歉,但是临时有其他的事让我们无法亲赴此次的约定。方便的话,我们希望可以改到下个星期。

Mr. John has been hospitalized with appendicitis and has to cancel his trip to your country.He asks to postpone the meeting indefinitely until he recovers.

John先生患阑尾炎住院必须取消此次到贵国的出差。他希望能将会面的时间延至他复原之后。

Actually we just want to put it off until supper time.

事实上我们只是想推迟到晚饭时间。

Mr.Liu?Mr.Li asked me to tell you that he won t be able to make it tomorrow morning.So he wanted to put it off.

刘先生吗?李先生要我告诉你,他明天早上无法赴约。所以他想推迟这次约会。

Did you push up or put off the date?

你是提前,还是推迟日期?

I m afraid I have another appointment at ten,so may I postpone the date with you until tomorrow afternoon?I m free/available then.

恐怕10点钟我另有约会,把我们的约会推迟到明天下午行吗?那时我有空。

change appointment/reschedule 改变约会

Mark asked if we could change our appointment tomorrow.

迈克问我们明天的约会能否改变。

He said something came up suddenly.So he want to reschedule it.

他说突然有点事。所以想改约。

Could we change our appointment to tomorrow?

我们的约会改为明天可以吗?

About our appointment for the next Tuesday,I wonder whether we could change appointment from six to ten.

不知能不能将下星期二6点的会面改为10点。

I have suddenly been asked to go to Europe first.May I reschedule our meeting when I get back?

我突然必须去欧洲出差。可以的话,希望可以改约在我回来之后。

Would that be convenient/good for you if I reschedule it to next Monday?

如果我把约会改在下周一,您方便吗?

I m sorry he won t be available/free by then,so he have to change appointment with you on May 2nd to May 5th,OK?

很抱歉,他那时没空。所以不得不把与您的约会由5月2日改到5月5日,可以吗?

cancel the appointment 取消约会

Mr.John is away on business today.But he asked me to convey that a Board meeting has been called for the day he was scheduled to meet you.He regrets very much that he has to cancel the appointment with you.He wishes to see you at the earliest opportunity.Could you suggest some dates?

John先生今天起出差,他让我告诉您由于董事会议和贵公司之约在同一天,他非常遗憾必须取消与您的约会。他希望能尽早见到您,您可以提供其他方便的日期吗?

I must make apologies.I m afraid I have to cancel the appointment.My flight to Europe has been rescheduled.I had not been informed of the arrangement by the airline until a few minutes ago.

我很抱歉。恐怕我不得不取消我们的约会。我定的飞往欧洲的航班调整了。航空公司几分钟前才通知我。

Mr.Smith regrets being unable to meet with you and has to cancel the appointment with you for the reason that something urgent has come up,so the directors of his company board are scheduled to meet on the very day for which his appointment with you is committed.Mr.Smith makes apologies and will appreciate it if you can suggest another date at your earliest convenience.

史密斯先生非常遗憾不能与您会面,并取消与您的约会。其原因是发生了紧急情况,公司董事会计划开会的时间恰好是史密斯先生和您见面的时间。史密斯先生表示歉意,您若能重新安排会面时间,史密斯先生将不胜感激。

He won t be able to make it,so we want to cancel the appointment.He ll explain it to you himself.

他无法赴约,所以我们想取消约会。他会亲自向你解释。

I m calling for Mr.Ross to cancel the appointment.

我替罗斯先生打电话来取消约会。

Mr.Baker asked me to call you to cancel the appointment .He ll apologize to you himself later.

贝克先生要我打电话跟您取消约会,他说以后会亲自向你道歉的。

I m calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our appointment.

我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I m afraid I am going to have to cancel the appointment.

我恐怕要取消预约。

I want to cancel my appointment.

我想取消我的预约。

Is it too late to cancel the appointment?

现在取消我们的约定是否太迟了?

have an appointment 约会

I believe it is best to have a facetoface appointment as soon as possible.When are you available?

我想最好是尽快安排面对面的会议。不知道您什么时候比较方便?

You have an appointment with Mr. Jackson tomorrow.

你和杰克逊先生约定明天见面。

I have backtoback appointment on that day.

我那天的约会接连不断。

I m here to see Mr.King.I have an appointment.

我来这儿拜访金先生,我已经和他约好了。

I have an appointment with Mr.King at 3∶00.

我和金先生约在3∶00。

Well,I ll have an appointment that time.Will tomorrow morning suit you?

那个时间我有约会,明天上午行吗?

Can I have an appointment with Mr.Li for today.

今天我可以和李先生预约吗?

how about/what do you think/how do you feel... ……怎么样

How about visiting the factory this afternoon?

今天下午去参观工厂好吗?

We re arranging a sightseeing tour for you this weekend.How do you feel it?

我们将安排你这个周末去观光。你觉得怎么样?

What do you think of going to the theatre tonight?

你觉得今天晚上去看戏怎样?

How do you feel about our schedule?

你觉得我们的日程安排怎么样?

This matter cannot be dragged on.I am willing to fly over to see you just to resolve this issue.How about the end of this week?If you can not make it,please recommend some other dates.

这件事不能延迟。我非常乐意搭机前往贵公司解决这一问题。不知道本周末方便吗?如果不方便的话,是否能提供其他的时间呢?

How about the day after tomorrow?

后天呢?

How about the first week of June?

如果是6月的第一个星期呢?

get in touch with... 与……联系

OK,I ll get in touch with you about it as soon as possible.

好,我会尽快就此事和你联系。

I ll get in touch with you the very moment I arrive in London.

一到伦敦我就和你联系。

A:Hello.This is John Lee.May I speak to Mr. Owen?

喂,我是约翰·李。可以让欧文先生接电话吗?

B:Hi,John.This is Owen speaking.I didn t recognize your voice.Sounds as if you re miles away.

你好,约翰。我就是欧文。我没听出你的声音,听起来像是很远。

A:Oh,Mr Owen.Yes,the line isn t very good.I ll speak a bit louder.Is it any better?

啊,欧文先生,是的,线路不太好。我说大点声音,这样好点吗?

B:Yes,it s much better now.

好了,现在好多了。

A:Mr Owen,it looks as if I won t be able to keep the appointment we made.

欧文先生,看来我不能如期赴约了。

B:That was to be Monday,wasn t it?

是在周一吗?

A:Yes,I m so sorry.I have to receive a very important customer from America.And he had some kind of change in his itinerary,so now he s rung me up to say the only day he can come is next Monday.

是的,很抱歉,我必须接待一位从美国来的重要客户,他的行程有所改变,他刚才给我打电话,通知我他只能在下周一来。

B:I see.

知道了。

A:And the trouble is,as he s come over from America.I can t very well put him off.Hope you understand.

麻烦的是,他已从美国那边过来了,我难以推迟和他见面,望你谅解。

B:Well,I suppose so.

唔,我想也是。

A:But,could it be postponed,if possible,till Tuesday?

但是,如果可能的话,能不能延期到星期二?

B:Oh,let me just check.No,Tuesday s not too good a day.Friday would be all right,I think.

啊,让我看一下。不,周二这天不太好。我想周五比较合适。

A:Friday s OK for me, too.Oh,good.Shall we say the same time as we d arranged?

周五对我也很合适。噢,好的。我们定在和上次约定的同一时间会面怎么样?

B:Yes,fine.

好的。

A:Thanks,Mr. Owen.Hope I haven t messed up your arrangements too much.

谢谢你,欧文先生。但愿我没有过多地打乱你的安排。

B:Oh,no,these things happen,don t they?See you next Friday,John.And have a nice weekend.

没有,这类事情总是难免,不是吗?约翰,下周五见。祝你周末愉快。

A:Thanks,Mr. Owen.You too.Bye.

谢谢,欧文先生。也祝你周末愉快。再见。

预订

would you like...or...你想要……还是……

Would you like smoking or nonsmoking(seats)?

您喜欢能吸烟的位子还是禁烟席?

Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

您想要临窗的位子,还是靠近过道的位子?

Would you like to pick it up or is that a delivery?

你是直接带走,还是给你送货上门?

Would you like your coffee with your meal or later?

咖啡是要吃饭时上,还是饭后上?

Would you like a window,aisle or central seat?

你比较喜欢靠窗、靠走道还是中间的座位?

Would you like a morning or an afternoon flight?

你想乘早上的航班还是下午的航班?

Would you like to pay by cheque or in cash?

你付支票还是现金?

Would you like to use a credit card or to pay when you check in?

你是用信用卡还是登记住宿时再付款?

Would you like to fly first or economy class?

你要订头等舱还是经济舱?

Would you like a single room or a double room?

你要单人房还是双人房?

Would you like a room with bath or without?

你想要有浴室的还是没有的房间?

Would you like the single or return fare?

你是要单程票还是往返票?

book/reserve a room 预订房间

I d like to book a room for Mr.Wilson of the International Trading Corp.

(=I d like to reserve a room for Mr.Wilson of the International Trading Corp.)

我想为国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生预订一个房间。

Can you book a room for Mr.Wilson for those dates,please?

(=Would you please book a room for Mr. Wilson for those dates?)

请给威尔逊先生预订那几天的房间,好吗?

Did you reserve a room for a hotel tonight?

(=Did you book a room for a hotel this night?)

您跟旅馆订好今晚的房间了吗?

Shall I book a room for you at the Grand Hotel,where you stayed the last time you were here?

我在您上次住过的大饭店替您订房间,好吗?

I d like to book a room from August 1st to 5th for a Mr.David Smith.

(=I d like a reservation from August 1st to 5th for a Mr.David Smith.)

我想为一位戴维·史密斯先生订房间,从八月一日至五日。

I d like to book a room from August 21st to 25th.

(=I d like to reserve a room from August 21st to 25th.)

(=I d like to make a room reservation from August 21st to 25th.)

我想预订一个房间,从八月二十一日到二十五日。

I d like to reserve a room for Mr. John.

我想为约翰先生订个房间。

I d like to book a double room from tomorrow for 3days,please.

我想订一个双人房间,从明天开始3天。

I reserved a double room in Beijing Hotel.

我在北京饭店订了一个双人房间。

I d like to reserve a room for tomorrow.Do you have one available?

我要订一间明天的房间。你们有空房吗?

reserve a ticket/flight 预订机票/航班

I d like to reserve a ticket from New York to Beijing on August 10th.

我想预订一张8月10日由纽约至北京的飞机票。

Let me check.Do you want to reserve a direct flight?

让我查一下,你想要直航吗?

This is Wang Jing of Beijing Foreign Trading Corporation.I need to reserve a ticket for Friday afternoon.

我是北京对外贸易公司的王京,我要预订一张周五下午的机票。

I need to reserve a flight to London on the 7th this morning.Can you give me a hand?

我需要订一个7日上午去伦敦的航班,你能帮忙吗?

Good morning.This is Ms.Reed in Mr.Brown s office.I d like to reserve a ticket for Mr.Brown.

早上好!我是布朗先生办公室的里德女士。我想替布朗先生预订一下机票。

I ve managed to reserve a ticket at the times you wanted.

我已按你要求的时间订好了班机。

arrange schedule 安排行程

We ve arranged our schedules without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

I have arranged your schedule.I hope it s suitable.

我已经为您安排好行程,希望安排恰当。

I think we can arrange a tentative schedule now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一个行程安排。

reserve/book a table 预订桌位

I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23rd.

我想订一张四人桌,12月23日,也就是下星期三。

Please book a table under the name of Mr.Watson.

请以华生先生的名义订餐。

I d like to reserve a table for dinner.

我想预订一个桌位用晚餐。

I ll reserve a table for five at 9p.m.,sir.

先生,我想预订一张5人的桌位,晚上9点钟用餐。

We would like to reserve a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.

我们想预订一张窗户旁边的桌位,这样好欣赏外面湖上的景色。

A:What can I help you with?My name s Snow.

我能为您做些什么?我叫斯诺。

B:My name s Miller.I would like to go on a bussiness trip to New York.

我叫米勒。我想去纽约作商务旅行。

A:To New York?When are you planning on traveling?

去纽约?您打算什么时候去?

B:At the end of next month,on October 25th.

下个月末,10月25日。

A:On October 25th...and what kind of ticket do you prefer?

10月25日……您想买哪种票?

B:Book me one open return,please.By the way,I want to go economy.

请给我订一张回程不定期的往返票。我要经济舱的机票。

A:If you ll excuse me for a second,I ll check for you and see what s available.Um...October 25th,an open return,...Yes,I can book you on PanAm Flight 125,is that all right?

请稍候片刻,我给您查一下,看看能有哪几趟班机。10月25日……一张不定期往返票……对了,我可以给您订泛美航空公司的125次班机,您看如何?

B:Yes,...but I d prefer a flight on CAAC if it s possible.

好。但是如果有可能,我更喜欢乘坐中国民航的班机。

A:Let me check one moment,Um...CAAC...I m sorry they re all booked up for Flight 140.

我再查查看。嗯……中国民航。对不起,140次班机都已经订完了。

B:In the case I ll take the PanAm Flight 125,and could you please tell me more about the flight?

既然这样,我就乘坐泛美航空公司的125次班机吧。请您再给我讲一讲有关这次班机的情况好吗?

A:Sure.The flight 125to New York is a nonstop flight and the plane can accommodate up to 240 passengers,leaving at 8:30 and traveling time s about 21hours,$2,100 for a round trip.

好的。去纽约的125次班机是直达班机,可容纳240名乘客。8点30分起飞,飞行21个小时左右,往返票是2100美元。

B:Fine.It s all OK for me.Thank you.

很好。这次班机对我很合适,谢谢您。

A:OK?That s OK with you?Then I ll keep that reservation for you if you want a couple of days to think about it.

您觉得合适吗?如果您需要几天时间考虑,我会为您保留这张预订票。

B:No,I prefer to do it now.

不用,我想现在定下来。

A:OK.Let s go ahead.Could you tell me your first name,please?

好吧,咱们开始订票吧。请问您的名字?

B:John s the first name.

我叫约翰。

A:OK.First name is John.Would you be paying by credit card?

好,名字是约翰。您用信用卡付费吗?

B:Cash.

现金。

A:Cash,OK.Just a minute.I ll go ahead to make sure everything s OK...Now here s your ticket,and everything s in order.I m sure you ll have a very pleasant journey.

现金,好,等一下,我再来确认一下有没有问题……好了,您的票,一切都办妥了。相信您一定会旅途愉快。

B:Thank you.Byebye.

谢谢,再见。

同类推荐
  • 大学英语四级词汇词根词缀高效记忆:轻松背单词

    大学英语四级词汇词根词缀高效记忆:轻松背单词

    书中所收录的单词都是从历届大学英语4级考试题中提炼出来的。编者利用先进的电脑统计分析技术,对历年考试题中出现的单词进行系统的电脑分频,将历年考题中出现频率较高的单词甄选出来,标注为常考单词。考题中出现频率较低的,但是考试范围内的单词,标注为普通单词。极大地方便了考生有的放矢地去背单词。
  • 生活英语对答如流

    生活英语对答如流

    本书内容真实鲜活,围绕用餐、住宿、聊天、逛街、学习、理财、娱乐、爱情和情感等9个主题,提炼出生活中比较常见的61个话题,每个话题下又包含互动问答、高频精句、场景会话、金词放送和精彩片段等5个部分,内容丰富生动,旨在使读者开心地学习和使用英语口语。
  • 社会交往英语口语即学即用

    社会交往英语口语即学即用

    取材于人们所从事的社交活动的方方面面,范围广、实用性强。共包括7个部分:社交惯用语、家庭交往、社会生活、电话交往、商务交往、出行交往和社交语气。希望该书对具有中低层次英语水平的读者提高英语口语水平有所帮助。
  • 带本英语书游世界

    带本英语书游世界

    本书章节分为 Chapter 1 万事俱备 Chapter 2 快乐出发 Chapter 3 平安到达 Chapter 4 享受美食 Chapter 5 遨游世界 Chapter 6 疯狂购物每个章节详细描写了相关旅游出行的细节,词汇补给、旅游应急句、实用情景对话帮助读者轻松出行。
  • 商务英语公文900句典

    商务英语公文900句典

    本书分为贸易流程函、商务通用公文和商务社会活动函三大部分。每一章的背景介绍以中英文对照的方式让读者对商务活动中各环节的商务英语信函及信函式公文有清晰的理解。文中提供大量的典型范例,能快速提高读者对商务信函用语的熟悉程度,方便记忆,易于读者掌握运用。
热门推荐
  • tfboys之只给你宠爱

    tfboys之只给你宠爱

    这本书是我第一次写小说写的不好请见谅让我们一起期待三小只和三位女生会擦出怎样的火花
  • 攻情掠爱·二嫁绝情暴君

    攻情掠爱·二嫁绝情暴君

    从小她便和年龄相仿的十二个女童一起长大,学习琴棋书画,诗词歌赋及十八般武艺!十八岁那年门主却下令只允许留下四人!那一夜,血溅三尺,女子美丽的容颜扭曲不复,只为活命!活下来后,她便做为陪嫁丫鬟远嫁云沧!一嫁!陪嫁入宫之后,她阴差阳错的闯入了他的浴池还与他肌肤相亲!第二天就被封妃,成为众矢之的!他对她百般呵护,万般柔情,直到成为后宫第一人!她的防备一丝丝瓦解,而在毫不犹疑将处.子之身交托与他时,那个神秘女子睁开妙目霎那,她被弃之如草芥。圣旨一道,废黜她淑妃头衔,成为天牢死囚!他揽着身侧女子的纤腰,红艳的唇畔轻启,云淡风轻:“你于我始终无足轻重。”十三天,她清楚的记得这个数字。双眼被挖,精致的容颜被毁!十指被废,经脉俱碎!脊骨生生被敲断,再也爬不起来!死的时候,被残忍的扒皮!全身无一处完整!二嫁!重生后的她是漠狼国臭名昭著的公主,舞技超群,绝艳无双!一举一动,倾倒城池!传闻她祸乱宫闱,与其皇兄有染,红墙内醉生梦死!更是使用巫蛊之术,毒害谏臣!传闻她是被群臣十八道谏书才“赶出去”的和亲公主!她远嫁云沧的那天,举国欢庆!再次入宫,她身着薄纱,妖娆地卧在莲花制成的贵妃榻上,媚眼如丝,她缠上他精壮的腰身,潋滟红唇狠毒道:“凤华延,我回来了。我来有冤报冤有仇报仇!”——女主先弱后强,果断复仇!撒花~推荐新文:《王爷的惑心小宠》http://novel.hongxiu.com/a/541492/
  • 从吕布开始

    从吕布开始

    离去的神明迷路了?赢正聚九鼎,通大神术,掌时空门。想要成圣,想要回归祖地,也就是地球。留下买路钱吧!不给?那就算了!我们都是斯文人,怎么能打打杀杀的呢?聚吕布、白起、李玄霸、郭靖、李寻欢……直接灭了丫的!
  • 默默地路过你的全世界

    默默地路过你的全世界

    心花为他开,却又为他凋谢,默默的路过他的全世界。
  • 玄及之华葬天下

    玄及之华葬天下

    玄幻之言。如龙子蒲牢,待鲸而撞,声嘶长鸣于天。所思所解于其中,于念之间,推笔行天。如入魔疆,则魔皆惧,喜戮则屠之,如入佛国,喜听则盘膝而坐,厌其言,则踏佛面而上。刀封诚茶馆今日说书《玄及之华葬天下》。欢迎大家前来“品茶听书”,指点迷津,笑谈风云。您在台下听,我在台前讲,一分实力三分运气,六分贵人扶持,您多多收藏,多多推荐,鄙人多多卖力。
  • 棺材中的一个狗

    棺材中的一个狗

    曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是……一万年!人生,梦想,爱情,传销,人生百态。这花花世界能否有一个农民工立足之地。
  • 笠阁批评旧戏目

    笠阁批评旧戏目

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 修罗天域

    修罗天域

    一个家族的废材弟子,巧合得到了修罗传承。逆天改命,征战苍穹。
  • 诸世劫

    诸世劫

    诸世劫,诸天乱。三界动乱,五世血歌。谁人言:“欲凌天,谁与争锋?”
  • 全球缉捕:前妻别想逃

    全球缉捕:前妻别想逃

    为完成爷爷的心愿,她嫁给了素未谋面的陌生人,新婚当天被放鸽子,她一人淡定举行完整婚礼。婚后自己的老公时不时出现在电视上,却是因为与别的女人产生绯闻。原以为两人会这样度过一辈子,没想到,长时间的相处,不知是谁先动了情……“说好婚后各不相干,某人你这是做什么?”看着把自己压在身下的慕瑾深,阮悠然面露不满。“你是我老婆,你说我做什么?”某男得意地笑了笑,然后履行丈夫的义务。一纸离婚协议,;两人各自无关。她说:“若有来生,请不要再相见。”