登陆注册
5462300000009

第9章 乘出租车或私家车旅行

叫车

中西文化

在世界上多数城市,出租车在公交系统中起很大作用。在一些城市,可以在街头招手打车或在出租车停车站租车,而在另一些城市则要打电话叫车。

纽约是美国最大的城市,纽约除了拥有发达的公共交通之外,纽约人还享受着快捷、价格适中的出租车服务。纽约的出租车业受到法律的严格管理,不仅在运营价格、时间和方式等方面有诸多规定,甚至对出租车的数量也有着精确的控制。

典型对话

1.派 车 到 旅 馆

A:Hello!

A:你好!

B:Hello! Bright Cab Service Center.

B:你好!布赖特出租车服务中心。

A:I need a taxi to the Science Museum. Could you send a taxi to the Double Tree Hotel? I will be waiting at the main entrance in 5 minutes.

A:我要一辆出租车去科学博物馆。你能派辆车去两棵树旅馆吗?我5分钟后在大门口等。

B:Sure. See you soon.

B:没问题。一会儿见。

2.派 车 到 饭 店

A:I need a taxi.

A:我要一辆车。

B:Where are you?

B:您在哪里?

A:I am at Beijing Hotel.

A:我在北京饭店。

B:OK. I will send one at once.

B:好的。我马上派车去。

A:How soon will it be here?

A:多久能到这里?

B:In about 10 minutes.

B:大约要十分钟。

3.开 车 错 过 路 口

A:Could you make a right turn at the next corner?

A:在下一个拐角向右转,好吗?

B:Pardon?

B:您说什么?

A:Oh, God. We missed it. Would you mind turning around? I'd like to turn left at the last corner.

A:噢,天哪!我们错过了。能再转回去吗?我想在上一个路口向左转。

B:OK.

B:好。

4.交 通 拥 堵

A:Taxi!

A:出租车!

B:Where to, sir?

B:先生,去哪?

A:I want to go to the Paris Hotel.

A:去巴黎酒店。

B:Step in, sir.

B:先生,请坐进来。

A:How long will it take me get there?

A:要多久才能到那里?

B:It is in rush hour now. The traffic is heavy. Probably it may need 45 minutes. Are you in a hurry, sir?

B:现在是高峰期。交通很拥挤。大概要花45分钟。先生,您赶时间吗?

A:Yes. Please drive as fast as you can. I need to be there before 5:30.

A:是的。请尽量开快一点。我得5点半之前到那里。

B:No problem.

B:没问题。

5.付 出 租 车 费

A:Do you think you could get me to the airport before 4:00?

A:你能在4点之前到机场吗?

B:I am not sure. I'll try my best.

B:我不确定。我尽量吧。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:Here we are. You are just in time.

B:我们到了。时间刚刚好。

A:How much is the fare?

A:车费是多少?

B:It is 15 dollars on the meter.

B:表上显示是15美元。

A:Here are 20 dollars. Keep the change.

A:给你20美元。不用找了。

B:Thanks. Have a good day!

B:谢谢。祝您度过美好的一天。

6.叫 车 赶 火 车

A:Hi, taxi!

A:嘿,出租车!

B:Where to, sir?

B:去哪,先生?

A:Please take us to Railway station. How many passengers can you take?

A:请载我们去火车站。你可以载几个人?

B:Four. Please hop in.

B:四个。请上车。

A:Can we get there in about fifteen minutes?

A:我们能15分之内到那吗?

B:No, it will take about twenty minutes if the traffic is not heavy. But now the street is very crowded.

B:不能,交通不拥挤时还要20分,现在街上交通很拥挤。

A:We want to get there as quickly as possible. But don't go too fast.

A:我们想尽快到那里。但请不要开太快。

B:Don't worry. I don't want to have an accident either.

B:别担心。我也不想出交通事故。

7.叫 车 赶 飞 机

A:Can you take me to the airport?

A:请载我到机场,好吗?

B:Yes, madam. Can I help you with your luggage?

B:好的,夫人。我帮您提行李好吗?

A:No, thanks. I'd rather keep this case with me.

A:不用,谢谢。我还是自己来吧。

B:OK.

B:好。

A:How much is the fare?

A:多少钱?

B:Thirty eight dollars.

B:38美元。

A:Here are forty dollars. Keep the change, please.

A:给你40美元。不用找了。

B:Thanks very much.

B:非常感谢。

8.叫 车 去 酒 店

A:Hi, taxi!

A:嘿,计程车!

B:Where to, sir?

B:去哪,先生?

A:I want to go to Hilton Hotel.

A:我想去希尔顿酒店。

B:Step in, please.

B:请上车。

A:How long will it take to get there?

A:到那里要多长时间?

B:Maybe an hour.

B:大约一个小时。

A:It's a long ride. Doesn't the hotel locate in the downtown?

A:路真远啊。难道酒店不在市中心吗?

B:Yes, the hotel sits in the center of the downtown. But the traffic there is really bad. Are you in a hurry?

B:不,酒店在市中心。但那儿的交通很糟糕。你很着急吗?

A:Yes, but please drive carefully. Safety is the most important.

A:是的,但是请小心开车。安全最重要。

B:Yes, sir. I will take some shortcuts to save the time.

B:好的,先生。我会抄一些近路节省时间的。

A:Thanks. It's so kind of you.

A:谢谢。你真好。

9.叫 车 去 动 物 园

A:Hello, taxi!

A:你好,计程车!

B:Hello! What can I do for you?

B:你好! 要去哪儿?

A:We'd like to the zoo.

A:我们想去动物园。

B:Get in, please.

B:请上车。

A:One of friends told me it's very difficult to get a cab in Beijing.

A:我的一位朋友告诉我在北京很难打到出租车。

B:That was ten years ago. Now you see taxis everywhere in Beijing.

B:那是十年前的事了。现在你看北京到处都是出租车。

A:The price is rather cheap, isn't it?

A:价格也很便宜吗?

B:Mine is 2 yuan a kilometer. Those yellow one are a little expensive. They charge 2.9 yuan a kilometer.

B:我的车每公里2元。那些黄色的出租车要稍微贵一些。每公里2.9元。

A:Do you use the meter?

A:你们用计价表吗?

B:Of course. It's the regulation.

B:当然。这是规定。

10.叫 车 去 超 市

A:Hurry up, John. We'll be late.

A:赶快,约翰。我们要来不及了。

B:Wait a minute!

B:等一会!

A:Taxi is coming. Oh, this one is taken.

A:计程车来了。哦,这辆有人坐了。

B:There comes another one. Hey, taxi!

B:那里又来了一辆。嘿,计程车!

C:Step in, please. Where do you wish me to take you?

C:请进!你们想去哪里?

B:To the Wal Mart on the fifth Avenue.

B:去第五大街的沃尔玛超市。

C:Ok. Close the door, please.

C:好的,请关门。

B:Please slow down. We want to enjoy the sights.

B:请慢慢开。我们想沿途欣赏一下风景。

C:I'm afraid it's not a good time. We are in a traffic jam. We can hardly move forward.

C:恐怕这不是好时间。我们遇上塞车了。我们都不能向前进。

B:Let's go back and take another way.

B:让我们掉头走另一条路。

C:This is one way traffic.

C:这是单行道。

11.叫 车 求 助 (1)

A:Excuse me, can you tell me where I can take a taxi? This is the first time I come to England, so I don't know where I can do it at all.

A:劳驾,您能告诉我如何搭出租车吗?这是我第一次来英国,我根本不知道在哪里可以搭出租车。

B:Of course, don't worry. I will call one for you.

B:当然,别着急。我来给你叫一辆出租车。

A:Thank you very much. By the way, is it quite expensive to take a taxi?

A:真是太感谢了。顺便问一下,打出租车很贵吗?

B:Yes, besides, it varies according to the distance.

B:是的,而且根据距离的远近价格也不一样。

A:All right. I only hope to get a skillful driver and drive me to my stop safely.

A:好吧,我只希望找个技术熟练的司机,安全把我送到目的地。

B:No problem!

B:那没问题。

A:Thanks a lot. Bye bye.

A:非常感谢。再见。

B:You are welcome. Bye.

B:不客气。再见。

12.叫 车 求 助 (2)

A:Where can I catch a taxi?

A:哪里我可以叫到出租车?

B:You can call the dispatcher and ask for one. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?

B:你可以打电话给出租车调度员叫车。 要我为您叫出租车吗?

A:Yes, please,and thanks. Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?

A:是的,谢谢! 能否叫辆出租车等我?

B:No problem. Could you tell us your name and where you are?

B:没问题。请告诉我们您的姓名及所在位置?

A:I'm John Smith from Beijing Hotel.

A:我叫约翰·史密斯,现在在北京饭店。

13.在 酒 店 叫 车

A:Please send a cab to the Hilton Hotel.

A:请派辆出租车到希尔顿酒店。

B:Your name and your cellphone number, please?

B:您的姓名和手机电话号码?

A:My name is Li Ming, phone number is 13932392775.

A:我叫李明,手机号码是13932392775。

B:When do you want this service?

B:什么时候要车?

A:Tomorrow morning at 8:00 o'clock.

A:明早8点。

14.感 兴 趣 的 旧 车

A:Hi, what can I do for you?

A:嗨,我能为你做些什么吗?

B:I just want to walk around and see if there's a used car I'd be interested in.

B:我只想到处走走,看一下有没有我感兴趣的旧车。

A:We're offering a big sale this week. There is a variety of choices: new German and Japanese and used cars of all kinds.

A:本周大拍卖。有很多种选择,既有新款德国和日本车,还有各种旧车。

B:I saw the ad. yesterday.

B:我昨天看了广告了。

A:There are several good bargains. Do you want to have a look?How about this one?It's quite cheap. The engine is excellent.

A:这儿有许多不错的便宜货,你要不要看看?这辆怎么样?价格非常便宜,发动机性能优良。

B:Would you start the engine?

B:你能开动一下发动机吗?

A:Sure, listen, it sounds good, doesn't it?

A:当然,听,声音听起来不错,是不是?

B:I'd like to try it myself.

B:我想自己试试。

Taking a Taxi乘车

中西文化

美国的计程车司机通常乐于帮忙。很多计程车司机不是地道的美国人,英文很可能说得并不好,这种现象在大都市里尤其普遍。在大都市里可能有不老实的司机会对外来客或外国人收取较高的车费。

典型对话

1.乘 车 到 曼 哈 顿 广 场

A:Manhattan Square, please.

A: 请到曼哈顿广场。

B:All right, sir. When are you supposed to be there?

B:好的,先生。要求几点到?

A:I'd like to go around the city, if you don't mind.

A: 如果你不介意,我想看看街景。

2.乘 车 看 朋 友

A:Drop me at the Manhattan Post Office.

A:我要在曼哈顿邮电局下车。

B:Well, that's an hour's ride. Why not just post your mail here?

B:那要开一小时,干吗不在这儿邮寄呢?

A:Oh, I'm visiting a friend there.

A:我要看一位朋友。

B:I see.

B:我知道了。

3.乘 车 到 机 场

A:Drive me to Kennedy Airport, please?

A:请送我去肯尼迪机场。

B:I'm sorry. My car's taken.

B:抱歉,我的车子有人约了。

A:Where is the next taxi stand?

A:下一个的士站在哪?

B:Not far away. It's over there.

B:不远,就在那儿。

4.乘 车 到 银 行

A:I've got to be at the headquarters of Citi Bank by 10:30. Can you make it?

A:我要在10点半之前赶到花旗银行总部,你能赶到吗?

B:Sure.

B:当然。

A:Is this the right road?

A:我们的路线对吗?

B:Yes, this is the road without much traffic.

B:对,这条路车少。

5.司 机 帮 忙 拎 行 李

A:Excuse me. Can you take me to the airport?

A:对不起,能不能载我到机场?

B:Which airport?

B:哪一个机场呢?

A:Kennedy Airport.

A:肯尼迪机场。

B:All right. Need any help with your luggage?

B:好的。需要我帮你拿行李吗?

A:Thank you, but I'd rather keep this case with myself.

A:谢谢,但我宁愿把行李箱带在身边。

6.要 司 机 稍 等

A:Where to, Miss?

A:小姐,要去哪里?

B:Take me to the 1240 Main Street. That's located downtown.

B:送我到缅因街1240号。位于市中心。

A:Yes, I think I know where that's.

A:是,我想我知道在哪里。

B:How much do you charge?

B:你如何收费?

A:It will be 5.50 initially and 35 cents for each quarter mile.

A:5.50美元起价,每四分之一英里另加35美分。

B:Do you think you could wait for me once we get there?

B:我们到那里之后,你可以等我吗?

A:That's no problem.

A:没有问题。

B:Good. I won't be long and I don't want to have to call another taxi.

B:很好。我不会耽搁太久,我不想另外再叫计程车。

7.在 路 上 叫 出 租 车

A:Taxi!

A:出租车!

B:Where to, sir?

B:您去哪儿,先生?

A:To the railroad station, and take the shortest way, please.

A:去火车站,请走最近的路。

B:Are you in a hurry?

B:您有急事吗?

A:Yes. The train will leave at twelve o'clock. I have to get there as soon as possible.

A:是的,火车12点就要发车了。我必须尽快赶到那儿。

B:Don't worry. I'll make it.

B:别担心,我会赶到的。

8.车 上 谈 论

A:It's just not my day!

A:我真是倒霉透了!

B:What's up?

B:怎么了?

A:I just took the wrong bus. Then I went to take the subway.

A:我刚刚坐错了公共汽车。然后我就去坐地铁。

B:You went to take the subway? Then why are you here?

B:您去坐地铁了?那您怎么又会在这儿呢?

A:Because I found that I was at the wrong subway station.

A:因为我发现自己进错了地铁站。

B:How did that happen?

B:怎么会那样呢?

A:Well, I went wrong way. I have a terrible sense of direction.

A:嗯,我搞错方向了。我方向感非常差。

B:Probably all you need is a good map.

B:也许您需要一张好的地图。

A:Yeah, that's exactly what I need.

A:是啊,我就需要地图。

B:Sir, here is the railway station.

B:先生,火车站到了。

A:Oh, thank goodness!

A:哦,谢天谢地!

9.付 车 费

A:How much is the fare?

A:车费是多少?

B:Four dollars.

B:4美元。

A:Here is the money. Thank you very much.

A:给你钱。非常感谢。

B:You are welcome. Have a nice trip.

B:不客气。祝您旅途愉快!

10.乘 车 去 看 街 景

A:Tian an men Square, please.

A:要去天安门广场。

B:All right, sir.

B:好的。

A:Please drive slowly. I'd like to go around the city, if you don't mind.

A:请您慢点儿开。如果你不介意,我想看看街景。

B:I see.

B:我知道了。

11.司 机 无 法 承 诺

A:Hi, Taxi!

A:嗨,出租车!

B:Get in please. Where to, madam?

B:请上车。女士,去哪里?

A:The International Airport, please. I have to be there by 8:00.

A:国际机场。 我必须在8点之前赶到那儿。

B:I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best.

B:我无法承诺,但是我会尽力。

A:Oh, that is my stop. How much do I need to pay?

A:哦,我到了。我需要付多少车费?

B:That'll be 10 dollars, please.

B:10美元。

A:Thanks a lot. Here.

A:非常感谢。给您。

12.乘 车 给 小 费

A:Where are you going?

A:您去哪儿?

B:Take me to the central station, please.

B:请带我去中央车站。

A:Ok. Here we go.

A:好的。我们走吧。

B:Do you think you can get me there before half past seven?

B:您觉得能在7点半之前载我到那儿吗?

A:We shouldn't have any trouble without getting stuck in a traffic jam.

A:如果不遇上交通堵塞的话,没有什么问题。

B:Hope we have good luck.

B:希望我们好运。

A:Here we are. You've still got plenty of time. That's 8.5 dollars, please.

A:到了。您还有很多时间。车费是8.5美元。

B:Thank you very much. Here's 10 dollars. Keep the change, please.

B:非常感谢。给您10美元。不用找了。

13.乘 车 到 酒 店

A:Where is it?

A:请问去哪里?

B:I am going to the Golden Hotel.

B:我要去黄金酒店。

A:Get in please.

A:请上车。

B:Thank you. I have an appointment with an important client at 10:00. Could you please drive a little faster, or I may be late?

B:谢谢。我10点约了一个很重要的客户。您能再开快点吗?要不然的话,我可能会迟到了。

A:Don't worry. You'll be there in plenty of time.(for a while)

A:别担心。您有足够的时间到那儿。(不久)

A:That is it. 7.50 dollars, please.

A:我们到了。车费是7.5美元。

B:Thank you. Here's 10 dollars. Just give me 1 dollar back please.

B:谢谢,给您10美元,只找给我1美元就可以了。

14.乘 车 到 体 育 馆

A:Hi, Taxi!

A:嗨,出租车!

B:Where do you want to go?

B:哪儿?

A:Fengtai Gym, please.

A:丰台体育馆。

B:Please hop in.

B:上车。

A:Could you catch up in half an hour?

A:半个小时能赶到吗?

B:20 minutes enough.

B:20分钟足够。

A:Very lucky, I can take part in the game in time.

A:真幸运,我可以按时参加比赛了。

15.另 外 加 钱

A:I'm in a hurry, could you drive faster?

A:我有急事,能开快点吗?

B:I'll do as fast as possible.

B:我会尽力而为。

A:Do you think you can get me to the Weimin Airport by ten?

A:你能十点赶到为民机场吗?

B:I'll make it if the traffic is not too heavy.

B:我不塞车的话,应当能赶上。

A:How can we avoid a traffic jam?

A:怎样才能避免塞车?

B:Let's find a road with less traffic.

B:我们找一条不太拥挤的路走吧。

A:There is an extra ten dollars in it for you if you can get me there on time.

A:如果你能让我准时赶到,我可以给你外加10美元。

B:I don't want to break the speed limit, but I'll do my best.

B:我不愿超过限速,但会尽力而为。

A:Honk the horn at him. Let's pass the car in front of us.

A:给他摁喇叭,超过前面的车吧。

B:Don't overtake, it's dangerous.

B:别超车,这危险。

A:Let's take the freeway.

A:我们走快车道吧。

B:OK. We're going here just in time.

B:很好,我们按时到了。

A:Good luck. Thank you very much.

A:真幸运,非常感谢你。

B:That's quite all right.

B:没什么。

16.另外收费

A:Taxi!

A:出租车!

B:Yes, sir. Where to, please?

B:是,先生请问去哪儿?

A:To 345 Riverside. Could I have your help with my luggage, please?

A:滨江路345号。请帮我拿一下行李,好吗?

B:Certainly. Where is it, sir?

B:好的,先生,行李在哪儿了?

A:It's that trunk over there.

A:在那边,就是那只皮箱。

B:Okay, but there's an extra charge for trunks. It's two bucks for each.

B:行,不过箱子得另收费,每只两美元。

A:That'll be all right.

A:好吧。

17.中 途 遇 到 交 通 事 故

A:I have to get to Washington Airport by 10:00. Is there any problem?

A:我必须在10点钟前赶到华盛顿机场,有问题吗?

B:It should be OK if the lights are with us. Oh, my God!

B:假如一路绿灯的话,是没问题的。噢,天啊!

A:What's the matter?

A:怎么啦?

B:There is an accident at the crossroad.

B:十字路口发生了一起交通事故。

A:Is there any other route we can take?

A:还有别的路能走吗?

B:Yes, but we're in the fast lane. So it is impossible to back out of the traffic.

B:有是有,可我们在快车道上,没法倒车出来。

A:Then I'll he late for my plane!

A:那我就赶不上飞机了!

B:Hey, you're lucky—There goes the traffic!

B:嘿,你真走运——前面的路已经疏通了!

Hiring a Taxi or Car租车

中西文化

计程车是一种快捷的交通工具,但司机若像拼命三郎似的开快车,有高血压的乘客则应在上车时提请司机:Please don't drive too fast!

美国到处都有租车服务,因此在美国租车通常都比较方便。但是在租车前您应事先了解美国租车的相关规定及程序,以免遇到不必要的麻烦。

在出发前,如果您能够提早预订,也许可以获取折扣,从而节省时间和金钱。在美国,租车公司依据车辆的大小及排气量将车分为以下几个等级:经济型车(Economy)、小型车(Compact)、中型车(Mid Size)、大型车(Full Size)、中型运动型多功能车(Mid Size SUV)、高级车(Premium)和面包车(Van)。

典型对话

1.给 租 车 服 务 中 心 打 电 话

A:Yellow Taxi Service. What can I do for you?

A:黄色出租车服务中心。能为您效劳吗?

B:I'd like to book a taxi for October 15th, the day after tomorrow.

B:我想后天也就是10月15日要辆车。

A:Where to, madam?

A:女士,请问您要到什么地方去?

B:To the Baiyun Airport.

B:白云机场。

A:What time will you want the day after tomorrow?

A:后天什么时候要车?

B:How long does it take to the airport from King Street?

B:从国王街到机场要多久?

A:But it all depends on the traffic.About one hour.

A:但要看交通情况。大约1小时。

2.谈 论 租 车 事 宜

A:My plane takes off at 11 a.m. I have to get there by 10:30 a.m, so that I have time for some boarding formalities and other preparations. Can you send a taxi here not later than 9:30 a.m.?

A:我要乘坐的航班是上午11点起飞,我得在10点半之前赶到那里,以便有时间办理登机手续,做些其他准备。您最迟能在9点半之前派辆车到这里来吗?

B:No problem. Before 9:30. By that time the rush hour is over. I think the taxi can get you to the airport in time. May I have your name, please?

B:没问题。9点半之前能来。那时已过高峰时间。我认为出租车能及时把您送到机场。请问您贵姓?

A:Betty Smith.

A:我叫贝蒂·史密斯。

B:Your address, please.

B:请问您的地址是什么?

A:No. 234 King Street.

A:国王街234号。

B:No. 234 King Street?

B:国王街234号?

A:Right.

A:是的。

B:Your phone number, please.

B:您的电话号码是什么?

A:333 3234.

A:333 3234.

B:Thank you, Mrs. Smith. See you the day after tomorrow.

B:谢谢您,史密斯夫人。后天见。

3.租 中 型 车

A:I'd like to rent a middle sized car.

A:我想租辆中型车。

B:Yes, sir. May I see your driver's license?

B:好的,先生。我可以看一下你的驾驶执照吗?

A:Here it is. How much do you charge that car?

A:给你。你们如何收费?

B:It is charged 50 dollars per day plus 11 cents a mile after the first 100 miles.

B:每天50美元,超过100英里每英里加11美分。

4.租 车 期 限

A:How many days do you want the car?

A:你想租几天?

B:Five days.

B:五天。

A:All right. It's 11 a.m. now. Please return the car by 11 a.m. on October 10th.

A:好,现在是上午11点。请在10月10号的11点之前还回来。

B:Yes, but will I be charged for an extra day if I'm late?

B:好。但如果我超时的话,还要收我另一天的费用吗?

A:Yes. Here is your key. The car is parked over there. The yellow one on Spot 50.

A:是的。给你车钥匙。车停在那里。黄色的那辆,在50号车位。

5.租 车 交 保 险

A:I'd like to have full insurance. How much is it per day?

A:我想交全额险。每天收费多少钱?

B:That will be 10 dollars per day.

B:每天10元。

A:All right. Could I drop the car at any of your offices?

A:好的。我可以把车归还到你们任何一个分支机构吗?

B:Of course you could.

B:当然可以。

6.租 自 动 换 挡 车

A:May I help you?

A:有什么可以为您效劳的?

B:Yes, I'd like to rent an automatic sedan.

B:我想租一辆自动换挡的小车。

A:How long will you need it?

A:您要租多长时间?

B:Two days.

B:2天。

A:Do you want car insurance?

A:您要交保险吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:OK. 50 dollars.

A:好。一共50美元。

B:Could I use credit card here?

B:我能用信用卡吗?

A:Of course. This way, please.

A:当然。请这边走。

7.出 示 驾 照

A:Can I rent a car for just one day?

A:我可以租一天车吗?

B:Yes, sir. What kind of car would you prefer?

B:可以,先生。你喜欢什么类型的车?

A:I'd like a compact car.

A:我想要一辆小型车。

B:I see. Can I see your driver's license first?

B:我知道了。我可以先看你的驾照吗?

A:Here you are.

A:给你。

B:Ok. No problem. Please fill out this form.

B:好的, 没问题。请填写这张表格。

8.租 轿 车

A:Please send a cab to the Grand Hotel.

A:请派辆出租车到格兰德饭店。

B:Your address, please?

B:您的地址是……?

A:162, Six Avenue.

A:第六大街162号。

B:When do you want this service?

B:什么时候要车?

A:4:30. Thanks.

A:4点半,谢谢。

9.付 保 证 金

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

A:你好,请问有什么要我效劳的吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to rent a car.

B:有的,我想租一部车子。

A:What kind of car do you have in mind?

A:你想要什么样的车子呢?

B:An automatic sedan.

B:一部自动换挡的轿车。

A:I see. How long will you need it?

A:我知道了。你要租多久呢?

B:About a week.

B:大约一个星期。

A:Just a moment, please.

A:请等一下。

10.预 付 租 车 费

A:I'd like to rent a car.

A:我想租一部车子。

B:Show me your license.

B:请把驾驶证给我看。

A:We have small and regular cars.

A:我们有小型的和一般型的汽车。

B:Small one. How much a day?

B:我要小型的,一天多少钱?

A:Eighteen dollars for 24 hours. Plus twenty five cents for one mile.

A:24小时收18美元,每跑一英里加收25分钱。

B:Do I need security? Do I pay gasoline by myself?

B:我得付保证金吗?油费我自己付吗?

A:Of course.

A:当然。

11.租 自 动 挡 车

A:Can I book an automatic car?

A:我能租一辆自动换挡的车吗?

B:Sure, but what time do you want to have it?

B:当然可以,你何时用车?

A:Tomorrow morning by seven o'clock.

A:明天早上7点钟用。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:What's the daily rate?

A:租一天要多少钱?

B:150 dollars a day including mileage.

B:包括里程费一天150美元。

A:Do you have any special rates?

A:有特价吗?

B:No, we haven't unless holiday.

B:只有假日才有特价。

A:Should I pay for the hiring charge beforehand?

A:我要预付车费吗?

B:Yes, pay in advance. How many days do you want to book?

B:是的,你要预先支付车费。你要租用几天?

A:Three days.

A:租3天。

B:All right, I'll do as you have said.

B:好的,我将按你的要求安排。

Paying the Fee付费

中西文化

付车费并非像看上去那样简单。司机有权收取过桥费以及行李服务费。付车费时请记住以下几点:

(1)乘车之前要对车费大体心中有数。

(2)上车之前要确定好费用。

(3)如果实际收费比预计收费高出10美元或更多,可以拒付。若遇到麻烦,可请警察帮忙。

(4)给司机的小费应大约是车费的15%,不包括过桥费和行李费。

典型对话

1.问 价

A:How much is it?

A:多少钱?

B:8 dollars.

B:8美元。

A:Here are 10 dollars. Keep the change.

A:给你10美元。不用找了。

B:Thank you, sir.

B:谢谢你,先生。

2.索 要 收 据

A:How much is it?

A:多少钱?

B:15 dollars.

B:15美元。

A:Here you are. Keep the change. May I have a receipt?

A:给你。不用找零。 请给我收据好吗?

B:Just a moment. Here you are.

B:请稍后。给你。

3.付 错 钱

A:How much should I pay?

A:我要付多少钱?

B:Ten dollars.

B:10美元。

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:I suppose you are wrong. You give me one dollar, not ten dollars.

B:您搞错了。您给我1美元,不是10美元。

A:Oh, sorry. This is my first journey here. I'm not used to the currency yet.

A:哦,对不起。这是我第一次来这里旅游。对货币还不熟悉。

B:Never mind. Have a nice trip.

B:没关系。祝您旅途愉快。

4.钱 不 够

A:Here is the fare.

A:这是车费。

B:Hey, sir. It is not enough.

B:嗨,先生。这不够。

A:What do you mean by this? I pay you 10 dollars.

A:您说不够是什么意思?我付您10美元。

B:Yeah. It is still not enough, sir.

B:是,先生,可是还是不够。

A:But the meter reads 10 dollars, doesn't it?

A:表上是10美元不是吗?

B:Yes. The tip, please!

B:小费,先生。

A:Oh, sorry. I forgot about it. It is the first time I have taken a taxi in America.

A:噢,对不起。我忘了。这是我第一次在美国搭出租车。

B:That's all right.

B:没关系。

5.付 行 李 费

A:The suitcases are quite heavy. We'd better call a taxi.

A:行李很重,我们应该找个出租车。

B:A good idea.

B:想法不错。

A:Are we supposed to tip the driver?

A:我们应该给司机小费吗?

B:Well, it depends on what you feel like, maybe a dollar for each bag.

B:嗯,要视情况而定,或许每件行李要给1美元吧。

6.计 量 表 显 示 费 用

A:There is extra 5 dollars for you if you can get me there on time.

A:如果您能载我按时到那儿的话,我可以多付5美元。

B:All right, I'll do my best.

B:好的,我尽力吧。

A:Oh, we've made it. Thank you. How much do I owe you?

A:哦,我们按时到了。谢谢,我应该付多少车费?

B:The reading on the meter is 12 dollars.

B:计量表显示是12美元。

A:Here is your money. Keep the change, please.

A:给您钱。不用找了。

B:Do you need a receipt?

B:您需要发票吗?

A:No, thank you.

A:不需要,谢谢。

7.不 用 找 零

A:Please take me to London Hotel.

A:请送我去伦敦饭店。

B:OK. When should we be there?

B:好吧,什么时候到?

A:As soon as possible, cause I've got an important meeting to attend.

A:越快越好,我要参加一个重要会议。

B:OK, if there's no hold ups.

B:好吧,只要路上不停车就行。

A:How much do I owe you?

A:我该付多少钱?

B:Four dollars and fifty cents.

B:4.5美元。

A:Here's five dollars, you can keep the change.

A:给你5美元,零头不用找了。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

Taking a Private Car私家车

中西文化

由于人民的生活水平越来越高,假日开私家车去玩已经成为时尚。闲暇时drive a car, 爱上哪儿就上哪儿,逍遥极了。朋友,let's have fun!

典型对话

1.加 油

A:David, it's a fine day today. Let's ride out of city.

A:大卫,今天天气真好。让我们自驾出城吧。

B:It's a good idea. But my car is almost out of gas.

B:好主意。但我的车快没油了。

A:What a pity!

A:真可惜!

B:Never mind. I could have it filled at the gas station on the way out of city.

B:没关系。我们可以在出城路上的加油站加油。

A:Terrific! Let's go!

A:太棒了!让我们出发。

2.汽 车

A:Excuse me, where do I park my car to get it washed?

A:请问, 我应该把车停到哪里洗?

B:Right over there.

B:就停那儿。

A:Oh, thanks.

A:哦,谢谢。

B:What kind of car wash do you want?

B:您想要怎样洗车?

A:What kind of service is available here?

A:这里有什么样的洗车服务?

B:The most popular one is the car wash package.

B:通常是一揽子洗车服务。

A:Good.

A:好的。

3.车 出 问 题

A:I think there is something wrong with my car.

A:我觉得我们的车出问题了。

B:What's wrong?

B:怎么了?

A:The brake doesn't function well.

A:刹车不太灵。

B:That's bad. We need to find a gas station with full services. They may find the problem.

B:太糟了。我们得找一家提供全套服务的加油站。他们也许能找到问题。

A:Do you know where the station is nearby?

A:你知道附近哪里有加油站?

B:There is a station around the next corner. Let's pull into the station and have it checked.

B:在下一个路口的拐角有一家。我们开进去,检查一下车子吧。

A:OK.

A:好的。

4.付 加 油 钱

A:Excuse me, how to use self service machine?

A:请问, 怎样使用自动售油机?

B:You slide the card in and out, follow the instructions. Now you put in the amount of gas you want to buy. Then the machine tells you how much you should pay.

B:你把卡插进去再拿出来,然后照说明做。现在你输入你要买多少油。然后机器会告诉你要付多少钱。

A:How much should I put in the machine?

A:那我要插多少钱在机器里?

B:Don't worry. The machine only charges you for the amount that you get. It will return you the changes.

B:别担心。机器只收你加的油的钱。它会找你零钱的。

A:Thanks.

A:谢谢。

5.检 查 车

A:Do you check the tires and radiator?

A:你检查了轮胎和雷达了吗?

B:Nope. I just fill in the gas.

B:没有。 我只加了汽油。

A:You should check the condition of the car before you hit the road.

A:你应该在上路之前检查一下车子的状况。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:By the way, your windshield is really dirty. I will get you a water hose and a squeegee.

A:顺便说一下,你的挡风玻璃实在太脏了。我给你去拿水枪和橡胶刷子。

B:Thanks so much.

B:太感谢了。

A:You are welcome.

A:不客气。

6.罚 款

A:Good morning, sir. May I see your driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance?

A:早上好,先生。 我可以看一下您的驾照、证件和保险证明吗?

B:Yes, sir. Here you are.

B:好的,长官。给您。

A:Do you know the speed limit of this road?

A:你知道这条路的限速是多少吗?

B:I suppose it is 30 miles per hour.

B:我想应该是每小时30英里。

A:Yes. But I locked you at 62 miles per hour.

A:是的。但我测到您的时速是每小时62公里。

B:Sorry, sir. I'm in a hurry.

B:对不起,先生。我有急事。

A:Please wait. I will be back with your citation.

A:请等一下。我去拿你的传票。

7.买 经 济 型 车

A:I'm thinking of buying a car by the end of the year.

A:我在考虑年底买辆车。

B:Good. What kind of car do you prefer?

B:好的。你喜欢什么样的车?

A:I don't know. I just want an economy one for my daily use within the city.

A:我不清楚。我就想要一辆经济型的,我每天在城里用用。

B:What about the price?

B:价格方面呢?

A:About 100,000 yuan. What do you recommend?

A:大概10万元左右。您有推荐的吗?

B:Well, it is really a tight budget. Have you thought of other costs? Like the insurance and the maintenance fee?

B:嗯,预算还真紧张。您有想过其他的费用吗?比如保险和保养费?

A:Not yet. Will that cost a lot?

A:还没有。那会花很多钱吗?

B:Of course. At least 1000 yuan per month.

B:当然。大概每个月1000元。

8.学 开 车

A:I'm a little scared.

A:我有一点害怕。

B:Take it easy. I'm just sitting next to you.

B:放松。我就坐在你旁边。

A:OK. Here it comes. It is my first driving on a real road.

A:好的,开动了。这是我第一次上路开车。

B:Come on. Take a deep breath and start the car. But before that fasten the seatbelt. Then you back up into the driveway.

B:来吧。 深呼吸然后发动车子。但先系安全带。然后倒车进入车道。

A:It feels good. Let's hit the road.

A:感觉不错。 让我们上路吧。

B:Don't hurry. Remember to watch for the pedestrians. Also, the brakes are very important.

B:别急。记住要注意行人。还有刹车器也很重要。

A:OK.

A:好的。

9.车 型

A:What kind of car do you drive?

A:你开的是哪种车?

B:It's a Japanese car.

B:是日产车。

A:Do you have a full license?

A:你有正式驾照吗?

B:Yes, I got it last month.

B:有,上个月我已拿到了正式驾照。

A:Can you drive a stick shift?

A:你能驾驶人工换挡的车吗?

B:Yes, I can. But I'd like to drive automatic car.

B:可以,但我喜欢驾驶自动换挡的车。

A:Is it a four speed or five speed?

A:这辆车是4速的还是5速的?

B:Five speed.

B:是5速的。

10.换 轮 胎

A:Could you change the tires, please?

A:请换个轮胎,好吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to.

B:我乐意为你服务。

A:Could you clean the windshield?

A:擦一下挡风玻璃好吗?

B:Yes, I'll do it at once.

B:好的,我马上就擦。

A:Check the battery, please.

A:请检查一下蓄电池。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:I'd like my car washed, please.

A:请把我的车洗一下。

B:Just a second, please.

B:请稍等。

11.开 车 被 罚

A:It's a used car, isn't it?

A:这是一辆二手车,是不是?

B:Yes, it's used. But it's in very good condition.

B:是的,但车况很好。

A:Is your driver's license valid?

A:你的驾照有效吗?

B:Yes. It doesn't expire till next year.

B:还有效,明年才过期。

A:Would you drive it faster?

A:能开快一点吗?

B:I don't want to get a ticket.

B:我不想被罚款。

A:I got a ticket last night.

A:昨晚我被罚了。

B:Really? What did you do wrong?

B:真的?你做错什么了?

A:I didn't stop at stop sign. There wasn't any traffic and I was in a hurry.

A:我没在停车标记处停车。当时没车行驶而我又有急事。

B:There must have been a policeman around.

B:那里一定有交警。

A:I know, but I didn't see him.

A:我知道,但是我没见到。

B:I guess it doesn't make any difference whether or not you saw him, but he saw you.

B:我想你看没看到他没什么区别,但他看到了你。

Identifying Signs识别标志

中西文化

马路、公路上路标的功用是指导行人和驾车者,让他们可以安全到达目的地。

过马路注意两方来车,遵守交通标志行走穿越马路,这是维护自身安全的秘诀。英国法律规定,行人若未遵守交通规则,发生车祸时将无法获得赔偿,此点特提醒留意。

典型对话

1.交 通 信 号

A:Do you drive a car yourself?

A:你有车吗?

B:Yes, I have just bought a new car and I drive it to work every day.

B:是的,我刚刚买了一辆新车,每天都开车去上班。

A:Great! When you have become a new driver, you'd better drive as carefully as possible.

A:太好了!在你还是个新手的时候,最好尽量小心开车。

B:Sure, I see safety is the most important. Accidents are awful. I will take your advice.

B:当然了,我知道安全是最重要的。事故太可怕了。我会听从你的建议的。

A:Besides, traffic signals in the down town area are very annoying, aren't they?

A:此外,市区里的交通信号很让人讨厌,是不是?

B:Yes, definitely. You can not drive freely.

B:是的,绝对是。 你无法自由自在地开车。

2.公 路 标 志

A:Now that we are out of town, you can drive freely.

A:现在既然我们出了城,你就可以自由开车了。

B:Comparatively speaking, yes, but things are not as good as you are expecting.

B:比较城里来说,是的,但是事情并没有想得那么容易。

A:Why not?

A:为什么?

B:Can you see that road sign ahead?

B:你看见前方的公路标志了吗?

A:Yes, we are going to cross a railroad.

A:是的,我们要穿过铁路了。

B:That's right. We have to slow down again. If we happen to meet a passing train, we have to stop the car and wait.

B:对。我们不得不再次减速。如果我们碰巧遇到一辆火车开过的话,我们不得不停车等候。

A:What other signs will we see in a rural area like this?

A:在乡村地区我们还能看到什么其他的类似这样的标志?

B:There are plenty of signs such as “Watch Children”.

B:有很多,例如“小心孩子”。

3.收 费 站 标 志

A:Hi, Jim, do you happen to have any change on you?

A:嗨,吉姆,你身上带零钱了吗?

B:Yes, I have some. Here you are. What for?

B:是的,有点零钱。给你,做什么用?

A:There is a toll booth two miles ahead. We need to slow down our car and get ready to pay the toll.

A:距此一公里处有一个收费站。我们需要减速,准备付过路费。

B:No problem. But tell me what a toll is.

B:这没问题。但是请告诉我什么是过路费。

A:It refers to the small amount of money required for the use of a road or a bridge.

A:它指的是在过路或桥的时候需要付点钱。

B:I want to figure out how you know that we are going to pass a toll booth while driving so fast.

B:我想弄明白车开得这么快,你是怎么知道我们要路过一个收费站的?

A:Look at the road sign ahead. It says “Toll Booths, One Mile.”

A:看前方的路标,上面写着“收费站距此一里”。

4.慢 行 标 志

A:And here they are.

A:现在我们到了。

B:Yes, now I can see the sign. It says “Slow down, 10 yuan toll.”

B:是的,现在我看见一个路标,说“慢行,付10元过路费”。

A:Do we have to stop to pay the toll?

A:我们必须得停车付费吗?

B:It depends. If there are many cars or trucks waiting to pay, we'll have to stop. If there are just a few, then we can drive slowly to throw the money into the box.

B:看情况。如果有很多汽车和卡车在等候付费,我们就不得不停车。如果只有几辆车,我们可以慢点开,然后把钱扔到收费箱里就可以了。

A:Quite funny.

A:很有趣。

B:Yes.

B:是的。

Parking停车

中西文化

Park为人所熟悉的含义就是“公园”,但它也有“停车”的意思,而表示“停车”可以直接说park,也可以说park the / one's car。

Parking是由park衍生而成的名词,意为“停车”,例如:parking fee / fine / lot 停车费/ 违章停车罚款/ 停车场。除了parking lot可以表示“停车场”之外,parking本身就有“停车场”的含义。有关停车场的常见说法如下:

parking lot entrance 停车场入口

paid parking 收费停车场

reserved parking 专用停车位

典型对话

1.寻 找 停 车 场

A:Where can I park?

A:我可以在哪儿停车哪?

B:You can park your car in front of the building.

B:你可以把车停在楼前面。

A:Parking is not allowed there.

A:那儿不能停车。

B:I guess you'll have to find a parking lot.

B:我想你得找个停车场。

2.收 费 停 车 场

A:Is there any paid parking near the movie theater?

A:电影院附近有收费停车场吗?

B:There is a parking lot around here, but I'm not sure if you have to pay.

B:附近有一个停车场,可我不知道是不是收费的。

A:If needed, how much may the parking fee be?

A:如果收费的话,停车费会有多少?

B:I guess ten yuan an hour at most.

B:我猜最多一小时10元。

3.专 用 停 车 位

A:You can't park right here.

A:你不能在这儿停车。

B:Why can't I park here?

B:我为什么不能在这儿停车?

A:I am sorry, but this is reserved parking for the managers.

A:很抱歉,这是经理的专用停车位。

B:Oh, if I could, I would save a lot in parking fees.

B:哦,如果能停在这儿的话,我就能节省一大笔停车费了。

4.违 章 停 车

A:Sorry, but I'll have to give you a ticket for parking illegally.

A:抱歉,你违章停车,我得给你开罚单。

B:Parking isn't allowed here?

B:这儿不能停车吗?

A:Yes, it is. But there is no parking between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.

A:可以停车。但上午8点到下午7点之间禁止停车。

Gas Pumping汽车加油

中西文化

gas, gasoline和petrol都可以指“汽油”,但petrol是英式英语中的“汽油”,gas和gasoline则是美式说法,其中gas较为口语化,常出现于美国人的日常生活中。

在美国,常常是一个十字路口有4个加油站,向各个方向走的车都可以到顺路的加油站加油,而不用绕行。 一般来说,每个加油站都有3种无铅汽油供应,也有柴油。按加油方式,每种汽油分两种价格:一种是自己下车动手加油的价格;另一种是加油站帮顾客加油的价格。

典型对话

1.油 尽 加 油 (1)

A:Our car is running out of gas.

A:我们的车没油了。

B:In that case, we need to find a gas station.

B:这样的话我们得找个加油站。

A:You are right. How much do you think we should need?

A:是的。你认为我们需要多少油?

B:I think two gallons.

B:我想需要两加仑。

2.油 尽 加 油 (2)

A:There is little gas left in the gas tank. How much gas do you want?

A:油箱里没什么油了。您想加多少汽油?

B:Two gallons, please.

B:请加两加仑汽油。

3.加 油 以 防 万 一

A:We need to find a gas station.

A:我们得找一个加油站。

B:Why bother? We still have gas.

B:干吗那么麻烦?我们还有油呢。

A:If we don't fill the gas tank up, we'll run out of gas on our way home.

A:如果我们不把油箱加满,在回家的路上,汽油就会用光。

4.加 优 质 汽 油

A:What can I do for you, sir?

A:先生,有什么可以为您效劳?

B:Please fill up the gas tank with premium unleaded gas.

B:给油箱灌满优质无铅汽油。

A:No problem.

A:没问题。

5.加 无 铅 汽 油

A:Your gas tank is almost empty.

A:您的油箱几乎空了。

B:Really? Fill it up with unleaded gas, please.

B:是吗?那请加满无铅汽油。

A:OK. Just a moment, please.

A:好的。请稍候。

6.加 普 通 汽 油 (1)

A:What kind of gas do you buy?

A:您要加哪种汽油?

B:My car takes regular gas.

B:我的车得加普通汽油。

A:Wow! It must be an old car. I thought all cars these days ran on unleaded fuel.

A:噢!这一定是辆老车。据我所知现在的车都用无铅汽油。

B:What's the price difference between regular unleaded gas and premium unleaded gas?

B:普通无铅汽油和优质无铅汽油价格上有什么差别?

A:Premium gas is more expensive than regular unleaded gas. How much gas do you want, please?

A:优质无铅汽油比普通无铅汽油贵。请问您要加多少汽油?

B:10 dollars' worth, please.

B:请加10美元的汽油。

7.加 普 通 汽 油 (2)

A:May I help you?

A:我能为你服务吗?

B:Yes. Fill it up, please.

B:是的,请把车子加满油。

A:Premium or regular?

A:高级或普通的汽油?

B:Regular, please.

B:请加普通汽油。

A:Anything else, sir? Should I check the water and the oil?

A:先生,还要其他什么吗?要不要检查一下水和油呢?

B:Yes, please.

B:当然,请吧。

同类推荐
  • Rose O' the River

    Rose O' the River

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流
  • 大学英语四级阅读技巧

    大学英语四级阅读技巧

    全书共涉及以下五个方面的内容:阅读理解概述、阅读理解解题技巧、四级阅读题型模式、历年阅读理解真题详解、全真预测试题。书中比较系统地介绍了阅读方法、技巧,帮助广大考生提高阅读能力,掌握临场解题技法,在进一步提高考生的应试能力的同时更能使其语言的综合能力稳步提升。
  • STAGE-LAND

    STAGE-LAND

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 带本英语书游世界

    带本英语书游世界

    本书章节分为 Chapter 1 万事俱备 Chapter 2 快乐出发 Chapter 3 平安到达 Chapter 4 享受美食 Chapter 5 遨游世界 Chapter 6 疯狂购物每个章节详细描写了相关旅游出行的细节,词汇补给、旅游应急句、实用情景对话帮助读者轻松出行。
热门推荐
  • 厉鬼尖叫

    厉鬼尖叫

    一个神秘的流派,一段诡异惊悚的抓鬼经历。
  • 青涩回忆

    青涩回忆

    过去了就不会在来,失去了才懂得珍惜,所以某天我们学会了顺其自然!
  • 易数钩深图

    易数钩深图

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 王俊凯许我一生伴你一世

    王俊凯许我一生伴你一世

    一场大雨冲刷了她原本的善良天真,从此她为复活而生。
  • 真实异界游戏

    真实异界游戏

    由于人类心里日渐懒惰,科学家发现了危机的存在,多种放吧无果之后终于设计了一款真实游戏,科学家们要利用这游戏使人们能重新思考,依靠自己的身体来完成自己想要的结果,但是有一天~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 葬神之名

    葬神之名

    她本是神岛上狼族的无忧公主,因降生时天生异象,被神树预言,说她会成神,还是“比死神还要可怕的神”。十五岁,哥哥被神帝带走,迫使她离开神岛,开始了她“监神”的残忍使命......
  • 福妻驾到

    福妻驾到

    现代饭店彪悍老板娘魂穿古代。不分是非的极品婆婆?三年未归生死不明的丈夫?心狠手辣的阴毒亲戚?贪婪而好色的地主老财?吃上顿没下顿的贫困宭境?不怕不怕,神仙相助,一技在手,天下我有!且看现代张悦娘,如何身带福气玩转古代,开面馆、收小弟、左纳财富,右傍美男,共绘幸福生活大好蓝图!!!!快本新书《天媒地聘》已经上架开始销售,只要3.99元即可将整本书抱回家,你还等什么哪,赶紧点击下面的直通车,享受乐乐精心为您准备的美食盛宴吧!)
  • BOSS,请稍等

    BOSS,请稍等

    意外,让欧洋邂逅霸道刁钻冷艳女总裁贾沐沐,一纸协议,从此欧洋和贾沐沐的命运被迫捆绑在一起。贾沐沐眸子一沉冷冷的说道:“今天你出了这个门,明天你再来找我,我就没有这么好说话了。”欧洋:“喜欢你是我做过最好的事情。”某日欧洋气急暴跳,无需再忍的爆发了:"贾沐沐,你到底嫁不嫁?"贾沐沐看着欧洋暴跳的样子,一脸春风得意的说道:"不嫁!"欧洋大吼一声:“那你娶不娶?”贾沐沐惊得一口水差点就喷了除了,小心翼翼的开口:“你嫁吗?”欧洋:“你娶我就嫁,我说你到底是娶还是嫁?”沐沐眸眼闪过一抹精光,意味深长的笑了起来。
  • 天命印纹

    天命印纹

    世间最为玄妙的事物便是人体,而在印玄大陆上,每个人出生之时都是会拥有一枚独属于自己的本命印纹,居于人体脑海深处的密户之中,凝练玄脉之力后,便是可以通过觉醒成为一名掌控了命纹的玄纹师。沈韬原是石桥镇沈家历史上空前绝后的修炼天才,奈何十三岁那年却是凝聚命纹失败,天生经脉堵塞让他寸步未进;整整两年时间,家族冷遇,旁人轻视,身份殊途……打击接踵而至。就在他即将绝望的时候,军营修炼绝死秘籍,置于死地而后生,一扇全新的大门在面前开启!沈韬重新踏上了修行的道路,只是经过了大起大落的他,目光已是不在局限于这小小的石桥镇,他所面向的世界更加宽广了。纹分两修,灵修化念、兽修炼体;九纹纳九印,天地往浮生!
  • 遇见你是那么美好

    遇见你是那么美好

    舒昕一个已经大学毕业一年多的90后,毕业的前半年呆在家里帮父母一起打理小店,后来受不了邻居的议论决定独自一人出来打拼,到了城里以后还没找好工作便被人骗走房租,最后只有寄宿网吧。在被骗以后没求助家里,也不想对大学的同学开口,最后开始寄宿网吧,白天睡觉晚上靠游戏代练过着日子,就这样过了半年他突然觉得不能再这样过下去了,可是蓦然回首发现自己却没有什么能做的,最后抱着侥幸的心理求助了在大学游戏里的“老婆”瑾然;或许真是天无绝人之路在他说明情况后,瑾然答应了他的请求于是......