登陆注册
5462300000013

第13章 旅行观光

出差旅行

中西文化

替上司编制出差行程表几乎是秘书必须要做的工作,一个出色的秘书会晓得搜集一切有关资料,包括出差日期、交通工具、住宿、会晤人士名单、地址及出差目的等,然后编制一份井井有条的行程表,帮助上司能顺利完成活动。

典型对话

1.出差行程安排

A:Lijing, I'm planning a trip to Hangzhou and Nanjing, with Shenzhen as a final destination. I'd like you to make the necessary arrangements for me.

A:丽晶,我要出差到杭州、南京,最后到深圳,请你给做一个必要的行程安排。

B:Certainly, sir. How would you like to go?

B:好的,先生。您打算怎么走?

A:I'd like to go by train from here to Hangzhou and spend three days there. Then I'd like to go to Nanjing for a stay of almost four nights by train. I want to go on to Shenzhen by plane for a stay of two or three days.

A:我先坐火车到杭州,在那儿待三天。然后,我乘火车到南京,在那儿待差不多四个晚上,最后乘飞机到深圳,在那儿待两天或三天。

B:I'll get in touch with the railroad and airline passenger representations at once. Do you still want a bedroom?

B:我马上就和火车站及机场的接待员联系。您还是订卧铺票吗?

A:Yes. And please make sure the train has a club car and a dinner.

A:是的,要确定火车上有娱乐车厢和餐车。

B:Have you fixed the specific trip schedule?

B:您确定具体的行程了吗?

A:Yes, I expect to depart for Hangzhou on Tuesday, March 7th,any time before 3:00 p.m. I'll spend the evening of the 7th and all days the 8th and 9th there. I'll leave on the 10th, taking an early morning train for Nanjing. I want to be in Nanjing all day on March 10th. I plan to leave for Shenzhen in the evening on the 14th. Please book an open return flight from Shenzhen to Shanghai.

A:是的,我希望3月7号,星期二去杭州,3点之前什么时间都可以。7号晚上和8、9号全天我将在杭州。10号早上我乘火车去南京。10号一天我在南京。我计划14号乘晚班飞机去深圳。请帮我预订一张从深圳到上海的不限日期的回程机票。

B:Will you fly first class as usual, sir? And where shall I make hotel reservations?

B:先生,您还是订头等舱的票吗?我给您在哪儿预订酒店?

A:Yes, first class. I've been quite satisfied with the hotels I've used as lodging before in these cites. Please make reservations for me at those places. Get all the information together, and please report back to me as soon as possible.

A:是的,头等舱。我对以前到这些城市时所住过的酒店都很满意。还是预订这几家酒店吧。请你把所有的资料都弄好,然后尽快向我汇报。

B:All right, sir.

B:好的,先生。

2.预支出差费用

A:Hey, Jane, the boss is sending me to Shanghai for a marketing seminar next week.

A:嗨,简,老板下周要我去上海参加一个市场营销研讨会。

B:Ah ha, you must be happy. You've been itching to go on a business trip for months.

B:啊哈,你肯定很高兴。你想出差都想好几个月了。

A:Can you tell me some detailed information about what I have to do for preparing for a business trip?

A:能详细给我说一下都要为出差做什么准备吗?

B:Sure, no problem. First, go and see the secretary and tell her where you're going and when. She'll arrange for transportation and hotel through our travel agent, and give you the ticket and itinerary in a few days. At the same time, ask her for an application form for the card.

B:当然了,没问题。首先去找秘书,告诉她你要去哪儿,什么时候去,她会通过我们的旅行代理,为你安排交通和酒店,并在几天内给你旅程表。同时问她要一张信用卡申请表。

A:Will I use the card for everything?

A:一切费用都要用那张卡吗?

B:No, the fact is that we have company credit arrangements with some major airlines and hotels. For this trip, you'll probably only use it for food. Not all restaurants accept the card, so you may have to pay cash.

B:不,事实是我们和一些主要航空公司和酒店都有公司信用协议。这次旅行你也许只会用它来吃饭。但并不是所有的饭店都接受这种信用卡。你也许要付现金。

A:Do I pay out of my own pocket?

A:我要花自己的钱吗?

B:I am afraid so. We used to have cash advances, but the company stopped that when they started to use credit cards.

B:恐怕是。我们以前是预支差旅费,但自从公司使用信用卡后,就停止了。

3.公司报销旅行费用

A:Will the company reimburse everything?

A:公司会报销所有费用吗?

B:No, there is a maximum every day. I'll give you a list. Of course, personal items aren't covered. And make sure you keep all your receipts. You'll have to attach them to your expense account when you get back.

B:不,有每日最高限额。我会给你一个表。当然私人用品不算在内。记得必须保留所有收据。回来后,你必须把他们贴在报销单上。

A:Anything else?

A:还有其他的吗?

B:That is it so far. If you come out with some other questions, you can contact me anytime.

B:目前差不多就这些。如果你有什么其他的问题的话,可以随时联系我。

A:Great. Thank you very much.

A:太好了。非常感谢。

B:That is OK.

B:不客气。

4.出 差 预 订 机 票 (1)

A:Can I help you? My name is Snow.

A:我能为您做什么?我叫斯诺。

B:My name is Miller. I would like to go on a business trip to Hangzhou.

B:我叫米勒。我想去杭州作商务旅行。

A:When are you planning on traveling to Hangzhou?

A:您打算什么时候去杭州?

B:At the end of next month, on November 2nd.

B:下个月末,11月2日。

A:On November 2nd and what kind of ticket do you prefer?

A:11月2日。您想买哪种票?

B:Book me one open return, please. By the way, I want to go economy.

B:请给我订一张回程不定期的往返票。我要经济舱的。

A:If you will excuse me for a second, I will check for you and see what is available.

A:请稍候片刻,我给您查一下,看看能有哪几趟班机。

B:In that case I will take Flight 201, and could you please tell me more about the flight?

B:既然这样,我就乘坐201次班机吧。请您再给我讲一讲有关这次班机的情况好吗?

A:The flight 201 to Hangzhou is a non stop flight and the plane can accommodate up to 200 passengers, leaving at 9:30 and traveling time's about 21 hours, 3500 yuan for a round trip.

A:去杭州的201次班机是直达班机,可容纳200名乘客。9:30起飞,飞行21个小时左右,往返票是3500。

B:Fine, it is all Ok for me. Thank you.

B:很好。这次班机对我很合适,谢谢您

5.出 差 预 订 机 票 (2)

A:Good morning. Can I help you, sir?

A:早晨好,先生,有什么事吗?

B:Yes please. I have a business trip to Beijing this morning.

B:是的,今天早晨我要去北京作个商务旅行。

A:Do you have your ticket already, sir?

A:您已经有票了吧?

B:Yes, I do.

B:是的,我买票了。

A:OK, sir. Um...about the seat...a smoking or Non smoking, sir?

A:好的,先生。嗯……关于座位……吸烟区座位还是禁烟区的?

B:No smoking,window.

B:禁烟区,靠窗。

A:OK, this morning you are going to be traveling on flight 201. Your seat is 39A. non smoking, window.

A:好的,今天上午您乘坐201次班机旅行。您的座号是39A,在禁烟区,靠窗户。

B:Thank you.

B:非常感谢。

6.航 班 推 迟

A:I just heard an announcement that my flight to New York has been put off.

A:我刚听到一个通知,说我去纽约的航班推迟了。

B:What is your flight number, sir?

B:请问您的航班号,先生?

A:Flight 211 to New York.

A:211航班,飞往纽约的。

B:Oh, yes, the delay is due to mechanical disorder. We are very sorry about that.

B:啊,是的,由于机械故障而导致延迟的。为此深感抱歉。

A:Do you know how long it will take?

A:你知道会延迟多久吗?

B:Probably no more than one hour and a half.

B:大概不会超过1个半小时。

A:Oh, dear. I am afraid I will miss my connecting flight. What can I do?

A:啊,天哪,恐怕我就搭不上联乘航班了,我该怎么办?

B:Don't worry. In that case, there is another flight available for you.

B:别急,如果那样的话,你可以搭另一班飞机。

A:That is all right.

A:好吧。

7.出 差 预 订 酒 店

A:I heard that you were going to Shenzhen soon on business.

A:我听说你要去深圳出差。

B:Yes, that's right. I'm really looking forward to it. Have you been to Shenzhen before?

B:是的,我真的想去。你去过深圳吗?

A:A few times. It's a great city.

A:去过几次。那是个很好的城市。

B:Maybe you can help me. Do you know any good hotels?

B:或许你可以帮助我,你知道一些好的旅馆吗?

A:Well, the last time I went, I stayed at the Crown Hotel. The service was excellent and the room was very comfortable.

A:哦,我最后一次去是住在皇冠旅馆。那里服务好极了,而且房间很舒服。

B:What about the location?

B:它在什么地方?

A:It's very close to the entertainment district, so it's very convenient when you want to go out in the evening. But it's quite far from the main business districts.

A:它离娱乐区很近,所以如果晚上你想出去是很方便的。但它距主要的商业区很远。

B:I see. I'd prefer to stay in the business district really, because I won't have much free time on this trip.

B:我明白了。但是我更喜欢住在商业区,因为我这次出差不会有太多的闲暇时间。

A:In that case, I'd recommend the Golden Hotel. It's a five star hotel located right in the middle of the financial district. The staff speak excellent English and will help you with anything you need.

A:如果那样的话,我推荐你去黄金酒店。它是一个五星级酒店,正处于商业区中心。那里的职员英语说得很棒,而且如果你需要的话他们会就任何事情为你提供帮助。

B:What about the food like there?

B:那儿的饭菜怎么样?

A:It's fantastic! They offer all kinds of international cuisine: Japanese, Thai, French and American in addition to Chinese food. You'll be given many choices!

A:棒极了!他们提供各国的菜肴:日本菜、泰国菜、法国菜和美国菜,另外还有中国菜,选择众多。

Tourist Information Consultation旅游信息咨询

中西文化

当你到达一个新城市后,你最好买一张城市交通图,当你在市区步行时,你应该留意那些醒目的地点,如大图书馆、银行、教堂、超级市场等。在有些城市,有一个专门的向你提供公共汽车和地铁信息的电话(你可以查看当地电话簿或请教查号台)。如果你告诉接电话的人你在哪儿和你打算到哪儿,他就会准确无误地告诉你该怎样走。

典型对话

1.前 往 咨 询 中 心

A:Where is the tourist information?

A:旅游咨询中心在哪里?

B:It is near the corner of the street.

(At the tourist information)

B:它在街角那里。

(在旅游咨询中心)

A:Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

A:是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

C:The Sunshine Inn which is a block away from here is perfect for you.

C:距离这里一个街区的阳光旅馆对你应该很合适。

A:Is it a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

A:它是每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店吗?

C:Yes.

C:是的。

A:Besides is there an airport bus to the city there?

A:此外那里是否有机场巴士可到市区?

C:I am afraid not.

C:恐怕没有。

2.景 点 介 绍

A:Have you ever been to Paris before?

A:你以前来过巴黎吗?

B:No. This is the first trip. Could you tell me what to see here?

B:没有,这是第一次。你能告诉我这儿有什么可看的吗?

A:With pleasure,sir. The scenic spots often visited by tourists are Eiffel, Versailles, Arch of Triumph, Louvre and Place de la Concorde.

A:我很荣幸,先生。游客们常去的景点有埃菲尔铁塔、凡尔赛宫、凯旋门、罗浮宫和协和广场。

3.跟 团 旅 游

A:Are there any tours for the Grand Canyons?

A:有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?

B:There are several tours of the Grand Canyon. Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?

B:到大峡谷有好几个旅行团。你去过我们的“旅客服务中心”吗?

A:No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?

A:不,没去过。你可以告诉我在哪里吗?

B:Sure. It's up ahead to your left.

B:好的。往前走,在你的左边。

A:I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?

A:我听说你们有旅行团真正下到峡谷里去。那是真的吗?

B:Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon. In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.

B:真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。还有,那也是个好的运动,因为我们要做较长距离的徒步旅行。

A:That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?

A:那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名参加呢?

B:Go Inside the Information Center. Tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon. You pay there. I have the next group to go down, too. I'll see you soon then.

B:到服务中心去。跟他们讲你要参加到峡谷里去的旅游团。你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。那就一会儿再见了。

4.环 游 旅 行

A:Are you traveling around the world?

A:你在环游世界吗?

B:That's right.

B:对呀。

A:How many countries have you been to?

A:你到过多少国家?

B:About 60.

B:到过大约60个国家。

A:Where have you been on this trip?

A:这次旅游,你到过哪里?

B:I went to Teheran, Ankara, Paris, Vienna, Warsaw and Moscow.

B:到过德黑兰、安卡拉、巴黎、维也纳、华沙和莫斯科。

5.游 览 寺 院

A:Hello, could you help me, please?

A:你好,能请你帮个忙吗?

B:Yes, I will if I can.

B:如果行,我一定帮忙。

A:Can you give me some information about the temple?

A:请告诉我有关这座寺院的一些情况好吗?

B:Yes, with pleasure. But I know only a little part of its history.

B:我很乐意介绍,但我对它的历史只知道一点点。

A:It doesn't matter. Please go on as you can.

A:没关系,能介绍多少就介绍多少。

B:OK. I'll try.

B:那好吧我试试看。

6.参 观 展 览

A:We feel like having a look at the exhibiton. Would you like to go with us?

A:我们想去看展览,你能陪我们一块去吗?

B:Sure, I like to accompany all of you there.

B:当然可以,我愿陪同你们全体去参观。

A:What's the price of admission?

A:门票多少钱?

B:1 dallar one person.

B:每人1美元。

A:Let's set off right now.

A:现在就动身吧。

B:OK. Let's go.

B:好,走吧。

7.在 旅 行 社 咨 询

A:Excuse me. Is this the Tourist Information Agency?

A:打扰了。请问这是观光服务代理处吗?

B:Yes. What can I do for you, madam?

B:是的。有什么需要为您服务的,女士?

A:Can I get a city map here?I'd like to walk around, especially to see castles.

A:这有市内地图吗?我想在周围走走,尤其想看看古城堡。

B:Oh, yes. Here you are.

B:噢,好的。给你。

A:What kind of tours do you have?

A:你们都有哪些旅游行程呢?

B:We have the journeys to China town, the Washington Monument, West Point, the West Coast and Disneyland, etc.

B:我们有去唐人街、华盛顿纪念塔、西点军校、西海岸、迪斯尼乐园等等的行程。

A:Do you have a pamphlet in Chinese?

A:有中文的小册子吗?

B:Sorry, I am afraid not.

B:对不起,恐怕没有。

A:Is there a Chinese speaking guide?

A:有中文导游吗?

B:Yes.

B:有。

A:When does the journey to the Washington Monument start?

A:去华盛顿纪念塔的观光团什么时候出发呢?

B:8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.

B:明天早上8点半。

A:How much is the fare for a half day?

A:半日游是多少钱?

B:100 dollars.

B:100美元。

8.游 览 拍 照

A:What are the opening hours at this place?

A:这个地方的营业时间是几点到几点呢?

B:From 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

B: 从早上8点到下午5点。

A:Do you have a special offer for a group?

A:有团体优惠吗?

B:Yes. A group more than 10 people may take 60% of the fare.

B:是的。超过十个人的团体可以享受 60%的票价。

A:What is that building?

A:那个建筑是什么?

B:It is The Washington Monument.

B:那是华盛顿纪念塔。

A:May I take pictures?

A:我可以照相吗?

B:Of course.

B:当然可以。

A:Is the flash OK?

A:可以用闪光灯吗?

B:Yes. If you like.

B:是的。如果你愿意。

A:Excuse me. Could you take my picture? Just press this button.

A:对不起。您能帮我照张相吗?只要按一下这个按钮就行了。

B:No problem.

B:没问题。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢你。

Traveling Plan旅行计划

中西文化

外出旅游,安全第一。到境外旅游,更是要多加小心。要记住我国驻外使、领馆的联系方法,万一出现了不测,便于同其联系,从而及时取得帮助和受到保护。

出外旅游最好结伴而行,若不得已必须独自出游,最好能将行程、目的地与离开天数交代同行好友,并留下联络电话。另外,必须将紧急事故求援电话号码随身携带。出国旅游最好能购买旅行平安保险,多一层保障。外出服饰,简朴为宜,但必须注意御寒。出游前,可上网查看“气象预报”,并备妥雨具。

典型对话

1.查 看 天 气 情 况

A:When are you going on your trip?

A:你什么时候去旅行?

B:I'm not sure. It all depends on the weather.

B:我也不确定。这取决于天气。

2.旅 游 梦 想 地

A:Where would you like to travel?

A:你想去哪儿旅行?

B:Maybe Egypt. It's such a mysterious country.

B:可能去埃及,那是一个非常神秘的国度。

A:It's also the place of my dreams.

A:那也是我梦想的地方。

3.寒 假 旅 行 计 划

A:What are you going to do this winter vacation?

A:今年寒假你打算做什么?

B:I'd like to take a trip to San Francisco.

B:我想去旧金山旅行。

A:A trip? Well, that's a good idea. I'm going to travel around the world.

A:去旅行?嗯,是个好主意。我要游遍世界各地。

B:That's also my dream, but I think traveling all over the country may be more religious.

B:那也是我的梦想,可我觉得游遍全国各地可能更为现实。

4.假 期 旅 行 计 划 (1)

A:How will you spend your holiday?

A:你会怎么过这个假期?

B:I'm going on a tour of Paris.

B:我要去巴黎旅行。

A:Oh, I envy you. I still have to work.

A:哦,真羡慕你。我还得工作。

5.假 期 旅 行 计 划 (2)

A:Hi, John. How do you plan to spend the coming holiday?

A:嗨,约翰!你想怎样度过即将到来的假期?

B:I'm planning a trip, but I don't know where to go. Any suggestions?

B:我打算去旅行,但是不知道该去哪儿。你有什么建议吗?

A:Is there any particular place you'd like to go?

A:你有特别想去的地方吗?

B:No. I just want to relax myself.

B:没有,我只想放松一下。

A:OK, then maybe you should go to the Gold Coast. I know you like swimming.

A:那么,你可以去黄金海岸。我知道你喜欢游泳。

B:That's a good idea, but I was just there this May. Are there any other places you would recommend?

B:好主意,可我今年五月刚去过。你还能推荐其他地方吗?

A:Oh, you can also go to Hawaii. It is said to be extremely beautiful.

A:嗯,你还可以去夏威夷。据说那里特别漂亮。

B:Good idea. I'll go to Hawaii.

B:好主意!我就去夏威夷。

6.长 途 旅 行 计 划

A:Let's go on a long trip.

A:我们去长途旅行吧。

B:I'd love to take a holiday, but we can't afford the time.

B:我倒想去度假,可我们抽不出时间来呀。

A:I plan to go on a trip across the Pacific.

A:我打算做穿越太平洋的航行。

B:The Pacific? You've really got guts.

B:太平洋啊?你真有勇气。

7.短 期 旅 行 计 划

A:What are you going to do after the meeting?

A:会议结束后你打算做什么?

B:I'm going to spend two days going sightseeing in San Diego.

B:我要在圣地亚哥游览两天。

8.购 买 旅 游 指 南

A:If you'd like further information on this, there's a guidebook in several languages on sale at the information desk.

A:如果你要这方面的进一步资料,在问询台那儿可以买到一本用数种语言写的旅游指南。

B:Do you have a Chinese edition of this?

B:你们有中文版的吗?

A:I'm afraid we don't. Won't an English edition do?

A:恐怕没有,英文版的不行吗?

B:I'll try to read one.

B:那我就试试看看英文版的。

9.欧 洲 旅 行 计 划

A:Could you give me some information on your European tours?

A:你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅行的资讯吗?

B:Our pleasure. We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.

B:好的。我们有好几套欧洲旅游计划供你选择,时间从10天到3个星期。

A:I would be interested in a ten day trip around Christmas time.

A:我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。

B:I have one ten day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on December 24th.

B:我们一个10天的旅行团还有空位。这个团在12月24号那天离开纽约。

A:What is the cost?

A:费用是多少?

B:The price for one person for a ten day tour is only 1088 dollars, which includes round trip airfare.

B:十日游每人只要1088美元。这个费用包括来回机票。

A:That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.

A:听起来价钱还算公道。让我考虑一下。我会再打电话来预订。

B: OK. But don't delay too long, or that trip will be all booked.

B:好,但是别拖太久。否则会订满了。

10.一 日 游

A:We are going to have sightseeing in the country tomorrow. Would you go for outgoing with us?

A:我们明天到乡村去参观游览。你愿意同我们一起去郊游吗?

B:I've been rather busy lately. But I'd like to do some sightseeing with you in the afternoon. What's your program for tomorrow?

B:近来我相当忙,不过我愿意下午同你们一起去游览。你们明天有些什么游览项目?

A:In the morning we'll be joining a guided tour of the National Art Gallery, followed by a boat trip down the river. We'll take our lunch boxes with us and have a picnic lunch in the woods.

A:上午,我们先参加有向导带领的观光,去参观国家美术馆,接着就乘小船作一次河上游览。我们将带午餐盒到树林中去野餐。

B:You really don't know how big these museums are. You'll need more than one afternoon to go through them.

B:你真不知道那些博物馆有多大,要想逛遍,一个下午的时间是远远不够的。

A:In that case, we should leave that for some other day.

A:那样的话,我们得改天再去逛博物馆了。

B:What about going to the zoo after the picnic then?

B:那么,野餐以后到动物园去看看怎么样?

A:That's not a bad idea.

A:这个主意倒不错。

11.两 日 游

A:Mr. Smith, welcome to Beijing.

A:史密斯先生,欢迎你到北京来。

B:Nice to meet you, I'm here on a trip.

B:见到你很高兴,我来此游玩。

A:How long will you stay in Beijing?

A:你在北京待多久?

B:Only two days.

B:只待两天。

A:What do you intend to take a trip?

A:你想到什么地方玩?

B:I'm new around here, so I have no idea. What would you advice me to visit here?

B:我在此人生地不熟,没有主意。你看我应当去什么地方玩?

A:We are going to visit the Forbidden City in the morning and the Summer Palace in the afternoon, the Great Wall tomorrow, OK?

A:上午我们去参观紫禁城,下午去游颐和园,明天去看长城,行吗?

B:I'm entirely on your hand. I believe it's the best route to take.

B:完全由你安排,我相信这是最好的路线。

Prepare Luggage整理行装

中西文化

要出国旅行,一定要先办好护照“passport” 和签证“visa”,然后去买机票“airline ticket”。上飞机时,要记得购买旅行保险“traveler's insurance”,这是对自己及

家人负责的一种做法。同时,别忘了带上自己的信用卡“credit card”和旅行支票“traveler's checks”。如果时间允许的话,去银行兑换些外币“foreign currency”,买本介绍所去国家的旅游书籍。到此为止,你已经携带了出国旅行的必备物品,可以松口气了。至于其他生活物品,譬如手帕“handkerchief”、牙刷“toothbrush”、牙膏“toothpaste”、毛巾“towel”、睡衣“pajamas”、雨伞“umbrella”、创可贴“Band Aids”等,就因人而异了。检查完自己的物品,就准备出发吧!

典型对话

1.感 谢 你 的 建 议

A:I'll travel abroad,but I don't know what kinds of luggage I can carry.Can you give me some advice?

A:我要出国旅行,但我不知道哪些行李可以带。你能给我些建议吗?

B:Because you live outside for along time,you must carry your clothes,and daily life usages.If you have some special liking,you also can carry relevant goods.

B:因为你要在外国住上很长一段时间,你应该带上你的衣服和日常用品。如果有什么特别爱好,也可以带上相关物品。

A:I like eating our native apples.Can I take some?

A:我爱吃国产苹果,我可以带些吗?

B:No,you are not allowed to take fresh fruits to a foreign country.

B:不行,新鲜水果不允许带到国外。

A:Thanks for your advice!

A:谢谢你的建议!

B:That's all right.

B:不用谢。

2.送 行

A:Are you all packed?

A:你的行李都准备好了吗?

B:Of course.I wear a sports shirt and would take a jacket or sweater or something comfortable in case it got chilly on the way.

B:当然了,我将穿运动衫,带上一件上衣、毛衣或较舒服的衣服,以防途中天气变冷。

A:You'd better put your checked suitcases and bags in the luggage compartment on the plane and you can't get them out until you arrive at the final destination.

A:你最好把检查过的行李箱及旅行袋放在飞机的行李舱,在到达目的地之前它们是拿不出来的。

B:I've got it.I think I have everything under control.I just have to say goodbye to my relatives and friends.Do you have time to see me off?

B:我知道了。我觉得每件事都办妥了,只需要和亲朋好友辞行了。你有时间送我吗?

A:Yes,definitely! I'll bring a lei to put around your neck and kiss you goodbye.

A:是的,当然!我要买一个花环套在你的脖子上并与你吻别。

3.打 包 行 李

A:Don't forget to bring our passports and some extra cash. We'll need our driver's licenses if we plan to rent a car.

A:别忘了带护照,还有多带点现金。如果要租车的话,我们也要带驾照。

B:I'm taking a couple of dresses for formal occasions.

B:我只打算带两件正式场合穿的礼服。

A:I'll wear the jacket on the plane to save space.

A:在飞机上我就穿夹克,可以节省行李空间。

B:We should take along some pills just in case you get airsick.

B:我们应该带些药防止你晕机。

A:Oh, man! Look at this suitcase. It's falling apart. I need a new one.

A:天哪!瞧,这个行李箱快撑破了。我需要一个新的。

B:I'm taking along a duffel bag for bringing back anything we buy on the trip.

B:我要带个帆布袋,好把我们旅行时买的东西装回来。

A:How about umbrellas and raincoats?

A:那伞和雨衣要带吗?

B:No, we can buy them there if we need to.

B:不用,如果有需要再买就好了。

4.帮 忙 整 行 李

A:Do you want me to help you pack?

A:你要我帮你打包吗?

B:I am fine. Why don't you check up on Sage, the tagalong?

B:我可以自己弄。你何不去看看那个“跟屁虫”塞奇?

A:It sounds like you are having trouble fitting in all your stuff. Why do you want to take your pillow?

A:看起来你好像没办法把东西装进去。你干吗带枕头呢?

B:I can't sleep without my lucky pillow!

B:没有这个“幸运枕头”我睡不着啊!

Travel Agency随团旅行

中西文化

旅游业发达的国家或城市,一般都会在交通便利、观光客汇集的地方设置旅客咨询服务中心。除了解答游客们的问题外,也会提供各种语言的当地旅游指南、地图、公交车路线图、地铁路线图等相关信息,以供游客参考。

出国之后,在当地参加旅行团出游,亦是常见的旅游方式。和在国内与旅游业者沟通时一样,在决定参加任何行程之前,消费者切记要详细打听参团的行程内容、费用项目、集合与解散时间、交通与食宿安排等相关问题。

典型对话

1.寻 找 成 员

A:Excuse me,is your name Mr. Smith?

A:对不起,你是史密斯先生吗?

B:No,I am afraid you have made a mistake.

B:我不是,我想你弄错了。

A:I'm so sorry.

A:真对不起。

B:Never mind.

B:没关系。

A:Oh,I'm a member of the tour group from America.Mr.Smith is our tour leader.He is over there.

A:哦,我是来自美国的旅游团成员。史密斯先生是我们的领队,他在那儿。

2.迎 接 团 队

A:Excuse me,but aren't you Mr. Smith from the United States?

A:对不起,你是美国来的史密斯先生吧?

B:Why,yes.

B:啊,我是的。

A:Oh,Mr. Smith,welcome to China.My name is Wang Hai.I am the guide from China Youth Travel Service.

A:哦,史密斯先生,欢迎来到中国。我的名字叫王海,我是中国青年旅行社的导游。

B:Glad to meet you.Thank you for coming to meet us.

B:很高兴见到你,谢谢你来接我们。

A:Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith.How was your trip?

A:很高兴见到你。史密斯先生。一路上好吗?

B:Fine.We had a very pleasant trip.

B:很好,我们旅行很愉快。

3.出 示 行 李 牌

A:You have a group of 14,right?

A:贵团有14人,是吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have altogether?

A:总共有多少件行李?

B:28 altogether.And here are the bauggage checks.

B:总共有28件。这是我们的行李牌。

A:I see.When you pick up your luggage,please put it on these carts.I'll ask the baggageman to take care of it.

A:我明白了。大家取到行李后,请放在这几辆手推车上。我会让行李员看管行李的。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢你。

4.全 部 到 齐

A:Is everybody here now?Our bus is outside the airport.

A:人到齐了吗?我们的车在机场外。

B:Oh,let me see.Yes,everybody is here.

B:噢,让我看看。是的,都到齐了。

A:Mr.Smith,we've made reservations for your group at Lake View Garden Hotel.Your luggage will be delivered to your rooms in the hotel.

A:史密斯先生,我们已经给贵旅行团在湖滨花园酒店订好房间了,你们的行李会送到你们的房间去的。

B:That is splendid!

B:好极了!

A:Shall we go now?

A:现在可以走了吗?

B:Yes,I think so.

B:是的,可以了。

A:Attention,please.Now please follow me to the bus.

A:大家请注意,现在请跟我上车。

5.熊 猫 旅 行 社 的 新 导 游

A:Good morning! My name is Wang Lin, the new tour coordinator of the Panda Travel Agency, We've made a reservation for 20 rooms on May 2nd.

A:早上好,我是王林,是熊猫旅行社的新导游。我们在5月2日预订了20套房间。

B:Welcome. Is that 20 rooms for 4 days?

B:欢迎,是订住4天的20套房间吗?

A:Exactly.

A:正是。

B:Good. Here are the registration cards. Please help your clients fill them in. Thanks a lot.

B:好,给您这些登记卡,麻烦您让客人填好,谢谢。

A:Sure. Thank you.

A:没问题,谢谢。

B:Here are the room keys. Are you going to deliver them yourself?

B:这里是所有房间的钥匙,您打算亲自带他们上去吗?

A:Yes. Thanks.

A:是的,谢谢。

B:Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

B:女士们、先生们,祝你们在这里过得愉快。

A:Come this way, ladies and gentlemen. Let me show you to your rooms.

A:女士们、先生们请这边走,我带大家去你们的房间。

6.游 览 颐 和 园

A:Now, we're going to visit the Summer Palace.

A:现在,我们马上要游览颐和园了。

B:Oh, it is a big garden and there is also a lake inside.

B:啊,这个花园可真不小,里面还有个湖。

A:Yes, madam. The Summer Palace covers an area of 290 hectares, including the areas of Kuming Lake and Longevity Hill.

A:是的,夫人,颐和园占地290公顷,包括昆明湖和万寿山。

B:Where should we go first, Lin?

B:林,我们先往哪儿走?

A:The Summer Palace is divided into three sections: the halls for political activities, the living quarters and religious buildings. Let's go up the hills first. This way, please.(Later) Ladies and gentlemen,now we are at the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity. It is the audience hall where state affairs were handled.

A:颐和园分三部分:举行政治活动的大殿、居住区和宗教建筑区。我们先上山,请这边走。(稍后不久)女士们、先生们,我们现在到了仁寿殿,皇帝在这里听政议事。

B:We're almost on the top of the hill. From up here, we can have a bird's eye view of the lake. What a magnificent sight! Lin, shall we have a boat ride on this...

B:我们差不多已在山顶了。从这儿望去能鸟瞰整个昆明湖。景色真壮观啊!林,我们能在这个……嗯……湖上坐船吗?

A:Kunming Lake.

A:昆明湖。

7.紫 禁 城

A:Yang, could you tell us why the Palace Museum has another name—Forbidden City?

A:杨,你能不能讲讲,故宫为什么又叫紫禁城?

B:Sure. The Palace Museum is the official name given by the Government of new China to the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It is where the emperors lived. Common people were not permitted to approach it, so it is called the Forbidden City.

B:当然,故宫博物院是后来新中国政府定的明、清两朝皇家宫殿的官方名称。以前皇帝们住在里面,百姓不得靠近;所以它又被称为紫禁城。

A:I heard that gardens and buildings inside were numerous. How did the emperors arrange those palaces, halls, houses and towers?

A:我听说里面的花园、建筑物不计其数,各朝皇帝是如何安排这些宫殿、大厅、房子和城楼的呢?

B:The palace is divided into two main sections. The southern part, which is the outer court was for holding ceremonies; while the northern one, the inner court, was used as the living quarters for the emperor and his family.

B:故宫分为两部分,南边的部分是外宫,为举行各类庆典用;北面的部分为内宫,是皇帝及家人的居住区。

A:Look, what a brilliant building it is!

A:看,那座大殿真辉煌!

B:Hall of Supreme Harmony is the largest hall in the Forbidden City. Many important ceremonies were held in this hall, for example, the celebration of the Spring Festival, the enthronement of an emperor or the celebration of the emperor's birthday.

B:太和殿是故宫中最大的殿,在这里曾举行许多重要的庆典,比如春节庆典、皇帝加冕或是皇帝做寿。

8.乾 清 宫

A:We're now in the inner court, right? The bulletin tells us that this building is called the Palace of Heavenly Purity.

A:我们到了内宫了吧?牌子上说这儿叫乾清宫。

B:Yes. This is the central building in the inner court where the Ming emperors used to live. And here is the Palace of Earthly Tranquility where the emperor and the empress had to spend their wedding night.

B:是的,这是内宫的中心建筑,明朝的皇帝住在这里。这是坤宁宫,皇帝和皇后必须在这儿过洞房花烛夜。

A:Where did Empress Dowager Cixi give audience behind a screen?

A:慈禧太后在哪儿垂帘听政?

B:It is in the east chamber of the Hall of Mental Cultivation. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to take a rest in the Imperial Garden. And you can also find pavilions, rare flowers and ancient pines and cypresses.

B:在养心殿的东暖阁。女士们、先生们,我们将在御花园里稍事休息,那里还有亭子、珍稀花草和古松古柏可供观赏。

Traveling Inland国内游

中西文化

到国内其他地方旅游或出差,最好拿到当地地图。一般机场内都有各种免费的宣传资料,包括交通、饮食、娱乐、商务服务等。有了这些,大的方向你不会迷失。不过你一旦迷路,请记住:路在嘴上。

在中国旅游的人首先想到的交通工具恐怕是火车。但火车在美国已被飞机和汽车排挤,如今铁路的覆盖面已大为降低。在美国,火车不但班次很少,而且许多线路一周仅开两三个班次,甚至连火车站也已被做它用。因此火车的票价相对来说十分昂贵。但是坐火车比较舒适,决不像中国的火车那样拥挤。

典型对话

1.沙 浴

A:I've never had a hot sand bath before.

A:我以前从没试过“沙浴”。

B:Um...m...m. It feels good.

B:嗯……真舒服。

A:I want to go to the seashore.

A:我想去海滨。

B:What about Eastern Shandong? There is a long coast along that area. We can start from Qingdao.

B:山东的东部怎么样?那个地区的海岸线很长。我们可以从青岛开始。

A:Good. Qingdao beer and Laoshan mineral water are the world famous. Every year many people make a tour there. It's a very beautiful city.

A:好。青岛啤酒和崂山矿泉水世界有名。每年都有很多人去那儿旅游。那是一个非常漂亮的城市。

B:That's settled. After staying there for a couple of days we can take a ship to Yantai. We'll spend a few days there, and from Yantai we can visit Penglai, Weihai, and Changdao.

B:就这样定了。在青岛住一两天以后,我们就坐船去烟台。在那儿呆几天后,就启程去蓬莱、威海和长岛。

A:Wonderful! I hope we will stay longer at the seashore. I really like swimming in the sea and relaxing at the beach.

A:太好了!我希望在海边多呆一段时间。我很喜欢在海里游泳,在海边消闲。

B:Me too. That's why we have chosen a tour along the coast.

B:我也喜欢。这就是我们选择去海边旅游的原因。

2.冰 雕 节

A:It's a marvelous day to visit Ice Sculpture Festival today.

A:真是参观冰雕节的好日子。

B:Yes,I dare say the giant ice pagodas,bridges,and lanterns made a good impression on you.

B:是的,我敢说巨大的冰塔、冰桥、冰灯给您留下了很好的印象。

A:Sure,and ice human figures,and palaces as well.

A:是的,还有冰雕人物造型和冰雕宫殿。

B:I'm very happy you enjoyed them.

B:我真高兴您喜欢这些冰雕。

A:By the way,maybe the best time to tour Harbin is in winter,right?

A:顺便说一下,到哈尔滨来观光最佳时间应当是冬天了,是吧?

B:Yes.But in summer,it is also a good place to visit,too.

B:是的,可是夏天的哈尔滨也是一个很好的去处。

A:I can join Ice Sculpture Festival and skiing in winter,but in summer,what's its specialty?

A:在冬天我可以参加冰雕节,可以滑冰。在夏天有什么特别之处呢?

B:Well,in summer,its highest temperature is 30℃.You can enjoy a comfortable summer vacation.

B:嗯,在夏天,这里最高气温是30摄氏度,您可以来这里舒舒服服地度假呀。

3.敦 煌 莫 高 窟

A:Ladies and gentlemen,now, we have arrived at the Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes.

A:女士们、先生们,现在我们已到达敦煌莫高窟了。

B:I have heard that it is one of the famous sites in China. But I know only this. Can you tell me more about it?

B:我听说过它是中国名胜之一。但是我仅知道这么多。您能再告诉我多一些吗?

A:OK, Dunhuang in western Gansu Province was an important town on the Silk Road in ancient times. The Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes or Caves of One Thousand Buddhas is one of the three famous grottoes in China.

A:好的,敦煌在甘肃省的西北部,在古代它是丝绸之路上重要的城镇。敦煌莫高窟,俗称千佛洞,是中国三大宝窟之一。

B:It sounds very exciting. Why do we call it Caves of One Thousand Buddhas?

B:听起来很有趣,我们为什么称它为千佛洞?

A:There are altogether 493 caves, 2,400 sculptures and murals of 45,000 square metres in Mogao Grottoes. In the China grotto art, Mogao Grottoes is the largest in scale, richest in content, highest in artistic value, longest in its gallery, and most widespread in its reputation.

A:这里总共有493个洞窟,彩塑2400尊,壁画45000平方米。在中国的石窟艺术中,莫高窟的规模最大,内容最丰富,艺术价值最高,画廊最长,名声传播最远。

B:Oh,thank you.

B:哦,谢谢。

4.童 话 世 界

A:Jiuzhaigou is well known across the world.What does Jiuzhaigou mean in Chinese?

A:九寨沟闻名世界。九寨沟在汉语中是什么意思呢?

B:Jiuzhaigou means Nine Stockades Canyon.It is a nature preserve.

B:九寨沟意思是九个寨子的溪谷。它是一个自然保护区。

A:Oh,very interesting.Can you tell me more about it?

A:噢,真有趣。您能多介绍些情况吗?

B:Well,this preserve comprises 60,000 hectares of primitive forest with species earlier thought to be extinct.

B:呃,这个保护区有6万公顷原始森林,内有原先被认为已经灭绝的物种。

A:It is worthy of adventures.

A:那可真值得去探险。

B:Yes.It is called a fairyland because it is covered with green trees,carpets of flowers,lakes and waterfalls.

B:是的,它被称作“童话世界”,因为它遍地是绿树、鲜花、湖泊和瀑布。

5.最 现 代、最 具 动 感 的 城 市 之 一

A:Hong Kong is one of the most modern,most vibrant cities in the world,right?

A:香港是世界上最现代、最具动感的城市之一,对吧?

B:It's definitely right.Hong Kong is reputed as an international financial,trading,shipping,tourism and free port.

B:绝对正确。香港作为国际金融、贸易、运输、旅游的自由港而声名远扬。

A:Come on.Here are a few lines about Hong Kong.Every minute,a ship enters or leaves Victoria Harbor of Hong Kong.

A:看,这儿有几条有关香港的信息。每一分钟就有一艘船进出香港的维多利亚港。

B:A plane takes off or lands at Kai Tak International Airport of Hong Kong every three minutes.

B:每3分钟就有一架飞机起落香港启德国际机场。

A:Oh,here are more.In terms of passenger flow,Kai Tak Airport is one of the three busiest in the world.

A:噢,还有呢。说到客流量,启德机场是世界三大最繁忙的机场之一 。

B:Hong Kong International Airport was also identified by U.S.A '99 Architecture Exposition as one of the top 10 buildings of the 20th century all over the world.

B:香港国际机场还被美国'99建筑博览会评为20世纪世界10大建筑之一。

Traveling Abroad国外游

中西文化

欧美国家有一句脍炙人口的语言:“Traveling is learning.” 由此可见欧美人士热爱旅游的程度。一到周末或节假日,西方人常常三个一群、五个一伙出门远游,也有的是举家出动。在开放的欧美国家,到周围临近国家旅游犹如串亲戚一样方便。旅游对他们既是休息放松、增进家庭成员之间的感情的机会,又是大开眼界、了解社会的契机。

典型对话

1.风 景 的 确 令 人 叫 绝

A:Our destination?

A:我们的目的地是哪?

B:It is Katoomba.It is the heart of the magnificent Blue Mountains area.It is the main town of the mountains and built on several hills,which on one side plummet 600m into the Jamieson Valley.The town has been a favourite resort for the people of Sydney since the 19th century when a steam train service brought people into the area.

B:卡图巴。那是壮丽的蓝山地区的中心。它是蓝山地区的主要城镇,建在几个小山上,这几座山的一侧陡直无比,直落600米切入捷米逊谷底。自19世纪蒸汽火车把人们带进这一地区以来,该镇就一直是悉尼人最崇尚的度假胜地。

A:What's so fascinating there?

A:那儿有什么迷人之处吗?

B:You're always eager to know something before you actually see it.But the area has some spectacular lookouts,walks,waterfalls and the scenery is stunning.

B:你总是没等真正看见,就想知道一切。说来这地区确实有些与众不同的瞭望台、散步场所、瀑布,风景的确令人叫绝。

A:How long does a train trip take?

A:火车需要多长时间能到?

B:It should take less than two hours from the city to Katoomba.

B:从市内到卡图巴用不上两小时。

2.神 秘 莫 测 的 屏 障

A:Which is the best way approaching the Great Lakes?

A:游览五大湖的最佳路线是什么?

B:Well, we should get on board a ship and start from the Lake Ontario.

B:噢,我们应该登上一艘轮船从安大略湖出发。

A:Lake Ontario?

A:安大略湖?

B:Yes. It's the smallest of the Great Lakes, but it's deep, with a maximum sounding of 802 feet. Compared with the other lakes, Ontario is more elusive.

B:是的。它是五大湖中最小的一个,但水很深,最深处有802英尺。与其他的4个湖相比,安大略湖更加迷人。

A:Is the famous Niagara Falls there?

A:著名的尼亚加拉瀑布是在那儿吗?

B:Yes. Its sheer thunderous drop has been an elusive barrier between the Ontario and other lakes.

B:是的。飞溅直下的瀑布早成了安大略湖和其他湖之间的一座神秘莫测的屏障。

3.其 他 四 大 湖

A:The Erie Lake is the one that people talk about a lot.

A:伊利湖是人们谈论较多的对象。

B:That's because it's a killer of small draft. It has a reputation for treacherous flash storms.

B:那是因为它是水浅的船舶的杀手。它以突如其来的暴风雨而闻名。

A:How about Superior, Huron and Michigan?

A:苏必利尔湖,休伦湖和密歇根湖怎么样?

B:Superior is the worst storm lake; Lake Huron is the second largest of the lakes; and Lake Michigan is the only one of the lakes that is entirely within the U.S...

B:苏必利尔湖中的风浪最大;休伦湖是五大湖中的第二大湖;密歇根湖是其中唯一完全位于美国境内的湖。

4.威 斯 敏 斯 特 教 堂

A:This is Westminster Abbey. It's one of the oldest buildings in London,and in its architecture you will recognize different styles.

A:这是威斯敏斯特教堂。它是全伦敦最古老的建筑之一。从其建筑设计上,您会看到许多不同的风格。

B:Busts and monuments remind us of William Shakespeare, Walter Scott and many others.

B:这些铜像和纪念碑使我们想起了威廉·莎士比亚、沃尔特·斯科特以及其他许多人。

A:To the left you see the House of Parliament with the famous clock tower Big Ben. In the building there is the House of Commons and the House of Lords.

A:在左边您会看到议会大厦,上面有著名的大本钟塔楼。英国议会上院和下院都在这幢大楼里。

B:There, to the left, you see a small street, called Downing Street. No. 10, the last of its ten houses, has always been the residence of the British prime minister.

B:快往左看,您会看到一条小街道,叫唐宁街。街上10所住宅的最后一所,唐宁街10号,一直是英国首相的官邸。

A:Now, we're approaching Trafalgar Square.

A:现在我们快到特拉法尔加广场了。

B:This is Tower Bridge, the most striking of all London bridges.

B:这是塔桥,是伦敦最有特色的大桥。

A:Look! The bridge is parting in the middle, and the two halves are moving upwards. A big steamer is passing underneath.

A:瞧!大桥正从中间分开,两段桥正往上升起,一艘大汽船正从下驶过。

B:Down river stretch the London docks.

B:顺流直下,可以到达伦敦码头。

5.老 掉 牙 的 景 点

A:Have you visited Niagara Falls?

A:你游览过尼亚加拉瀑布吗?

B:For several times. It has become a tired old tourist sight.

B:游览过几次了。尼亚加拉瀑布已经成为一个老掉牙的景点了。

A:But if you look it over in an airplane, it becomes something completely new.

A:但是如果从飞机上鸟瞰的话,尼亚加拉瀑布就成为一个全新的景点了。

B:Really?

B:真的吗?

A:Yes. You should realize that Niagara Falls is not tired, only the way of looking is tired.

A:是的。你应该知道尼亚拉加瀑布并没有失去往昔的魅力,只是我们看的方式陈旧点罢了。

B:You are right. For the ground tourist, the approach to Niagara is flat, and since an industrial area has grown up around the falls, they are surrounded by concrete, asphalt and a strong chemical smell on both the United States and Canadian sides. Only a stretch of lawn and trees reminds us of the wilderness that once was there.

B:你说得很对。地面上的观光者视觉是平面的,随着瀑布周围工业区的发展,无论是美国那边还是加拿大那边,它们被水泥、沥青和强烈的化学味包围着。唯有一片草坪和树木才让人想起那里曾是荒芜的地方。

A:Can we see its real face at altitude?

A:我们可以在高空将尼亚加拉瀑布看个一清二楚吗?

B:Of course.

B:当然了。

A:So, I think we should visit it again.

A:我想我们得再去游览一次。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢您。

A:You're welcome.

A:不客气。

6.旅 游 手 册

A:Have you got that guide book to Indonesia handy?

A:你有去印度尼西亚的旅游手册吗?

B:Sure,what do you want to know?

B:当然,您想知道什么?

A:Well,what about currency?Should I change my money at a bank or at the airport?

A:哦,关于货币,我应该在银行换钱呢,还是在飞机场?

B:Oh,it says not to change it at the airport.It seems you get a bad rate ofexchange that way.They suggest changing money at a state bank.

B:呃,据说不要在飞机场换。那样的话汇率会很低的。他们建议在国家银行兑换。

A:That's good to know.

A:好的,知道了。

7.霍 乱 疫 情

A:Do we have a cholera injection before going to Indonesia?

A:去印度尼西亚前要注射霍乱疫苗吗?

B:Yes,it says it's not required,butthey strongly recommend getting one.There's still quite a lot of cholera there it seems.

B:是的。那不是强制的,但是他们强烈推荐。看来那里仍然存在着严重的霍乱疫情。

8.其 他 事 宜

A:Does it say anything about the hotels?

A:旅游手册里说宾馆的事情了吗?

B:Yes.They say they're excellent,and not expensive.

B:是的。上面说宾馆高档,价格合理。

A:Yeah,that's what I've heard.Whatdoes it say about shopping?

A:是的。我曾听说过。关于购物上面说了些什么?

B:They say it's a great place to buy wooden sculpture and paintings,but recommend waiting until you're out of the capital because prices there are much higher.

B:他们说那里是买木雕和油画的好地方。不过他们建议等你走出首都以后再买,因为首都的价格相当高。

9.旅 游 提 示

A:Is there any mention of tours?

A:有旅游提示吗?

B:Yes,it says there's a fascinating tour to a volcano just out of Jakarta.

B:有,上面说雅加达城外的火山是值得观赏的迷人之地。

A:Well,let's be sure to go there.

A:好,咱们一定去那里。

Consulting the Tourist Guide导游指南

中西文化

旅游观光时,一定要注意保护文物,保护好自然遗产和文化遗产,尤其要注意保护好被世界教科文组织列入名录的世界遗产。此处,也要注意保护野生动植物和稀有动植物。

旅游者要有环保意识,“只能留下脚印”,“只能带走照片”是极好的提示。

旅游者观光旅游时,一定要注意看警示语,如:“不得入内!”、“禁止拍照!”、“危险”、“严禁烟火”等。

旅游观光时,一定要尊重当地的风俗习惯和当地管理部门的具体规章。

典型对话

1.跟 团 出 游 (1)

A:Would you like to take a package tour or to travel alone?

A:你是喜欢跟团出游还是独自旅游?

B:I prefer a package tour, because I don't want to worry about transportation and accommodations.

B:我更喜欢跟团出游。因为我不想操心交通和食宿的问题。

2.跟 团 出 游 (2)

A:The travel agency offers various package tours.

A:该旅行社提供各种跟团旅游。

B:Really? Have you ever taken any of their package tours?

B:是吗?你跟他们的旅游团出游过吗?

A:Yes, it's really a pleasant experience.

A:是的,那确实是让人愉悦的经历。

3.新 加 坡 游

A:I want to sign up for a tour of Singapore.

A:我想报名参加新加坡游。

B:Sure. Here are our ads. You can choose the package tour you like from them.

B:好的。这是我们的广告。您可以从中选择自己喜欢的旅行团。

4.东 南 亚 游

A:I'm going on a guided tour of south eastern Asia.

A:我要跟团去东南亚旅游。

B:Have you ever been there?

B:你没去过那儿吗?

A:No. That's why I chose a package tour. Can you tell me the price of the package tour?

A:没去过,所以我才选择跟团出游。能告诉我跟团出游的价格吗?

B:The price depends on which package tour you choose.

B:价格取决于您选择哪个旅行团。

A:How much is this one?

A:这个团多少钱?

B:5000 yuan one person for one week.

B:一周游每人5000元。

5.法 国 游

A:Thanks for signing up for our tour of France.

A:感谢您报名参加我们的法国游。

B:May I know the schedule of the tour?

B:我想了解一下这次旅行的时间安排。

A:No problem. Here is the schedule.

A:没问题。给您时间表。

B:What kind of transport will we take?

B:我们将乘坐哪种交通工具?

A:It's up to you. If you travel by air, the cost is 500 dollars. If you travel by train, the cost will be much lower.

A:这取决于您。如果坐飞机,费用是500美元。如果坐火车,费用就要低得多。

B:I have a request.

B:我有一个要求。

A:OK.

A:好的,请说。

B:I'd like an experienced tour guide.

B:我想要一个经验丰富的导游。

6.美 国 游

A:When and where will we meet?

A:我们什么时候在哪儿集合?

B:We'll meet back here an hour from now. You can visit the cathedral at Washington yourselves.

B:一小时后我们在这儿集合。现在大家可以自行参观华盛顿大教堂。

A:Will we go to the White House today?

A:我们今天去参观白宫吗?

B:No. Today we don't have time to go there. We'll visit it tomorrow.

B:不去,我们今天没时间去那儿。我们明天再去。

A:Are there any scenic spots here?

A:这儿有什么风景区吗?

B:Yes, of course. There is a famous waterfall here.

B:当然有。这儿有一个著名的瀑布。

7.游 览 历 史 名 胜

A:Please tell us something about this historic house.

A:请给我们介绍一下这栋历史上著名的宅子。

B:OK. The house was built in 1839, and Lincoln once lived in it.

B:好的。这栋房子建于1839年,是林肯的故居。

A:You mean Abraham Lincoln?

A:你是说亚伯拉罕·林肯吗?

B:Yes, you are right.

B:是的。

8.购 买 纪 念 品

A:Are the locals friendly?

A:当地人友善吗?

B:Yes, they are quite friendly and hospitable. They will give you a hand if you're in trouble.

B:是的,他们友善又好客。当你遇上麻烦时,他们会出手相助的。

A:Can I take a picture here?

A:这里可以拍照吗?

B:Yes, you can. But after we enter the gallery, taking photos is forbidden.

B:是的,可以。但是进入美术馆后,就禁止拍照了。

A:Where can I buy some souvenirs?

A:哪儿可以买到纪念品?

B:There are all kinds of souvenirs in the market near here. We can go there together.

B:这附近的市场里有各种纪念品。我们可以一起去。

9.小 岛 度 假

A:I'd like to go on a trip to Bali Island.

A:我想去巴厘岛旅游。

B:It's a good place, but I think you have to book the tickets early. There are many people going there during the holiday.

B:是个好地方。但是我认为你应该早点儿订票。节假日会有很多人去那儿。

A:Yes, I have to make a reservation as soon as possible.

A:是的,我必须尽快预订。

B:You can also take a package tour.

B:你也可以跟团旅行。

A:But I like to travel alone. I prefer to make my own travel plans, even though I'll probably run into many difficulties.

A:可我喜欢独自旅游。我喜欢制订自己的旅行计划,哪怕旅行途中会碰到很多困难。

B:What kind of difficulties?

B:什么样的困难?

A:For example, I have to solve the problems of accommodation and transportation.

A:比如说,我得自己解决食宿和交通问题。

B:Yeah, that's the reason why I prefer a package tour. Well, do you want to book the tickets right now? I have the telephone number of the travel agent.

B:嗯,这正是我喜欢跟团出游的原因。对了,你想马上订票吗?我这儿有旅行社的电话号码。

A:That would be great! Thanks a lot.

A:太好了!非常感谢。

10.参 观 历 史 博 物 馆

A:Good morning, Sir. Welcome to Beijing, I'm Liu Lin, your guide.

A:先生,早上好,欢迎你到北京来。我叫刘琳,是你们的导游。

B:Nice to see you, I'm Smith from Golombia.

B:见到你很高兴,我叫史密斯,来自哥伦比亚。

A:Is this your first trip to Beijing?

A:你是第一次到北京旅游吗?

B:Yes, it's very first.

B:是的。

A:Hope you'll have a pleasant stay here.

A:希望你在这里过得愉快。

B:Thanks, could you tell me something about interesting places in this city?

B:谢谢,你能告诉我这座城市的一些风景点吗?

A:Sure, what kind of things are you interested in?

A:当然可以,你对哪些东西感兴趣?

B:We are interested in history.

B:我们对历史感兴趣。

A:Let's go to the History Museum.

A:那我们就去历史博物馆参观吧。

B:OK. Let's go.

B:好,我们走吧。

11.旅 行 社 报 名

A:Are you a guide of China Travel Agency?

A:你是中国旅行社的导游吗?

B:Yes, my name is Wang Ling. Welcome to China.

B:是的,我叫王玲,欢迎你到中国来。

A:I'm a stranger here. Can you arrange everything for me?

A:在这里我人地生疏,你能为我安排好一切吗?

B:All right. We'll see to everything for you.

B:可以,我们将为你安排好一切活动。

A:Thanks.

A:谢谢。

B:My pleasure.

B:别客气。

12.旅 游 建 议

A:Can I hire a private guide for a day?

A:我能请一天的私人导游吗?

B:Of course, I'll arrange for you at once.

B:当然可以,我马上给你安排。

A:Where are you going for your vacation?

A:你打算假期到哪里游玩?

B:I'm thinking of traveling all over China.

B:我打算游遍中国。

A:How long is your vacation?

A:你有多少天假期?

B:Fifteen days.

B:有15天。

A:I don't think you have enough time to travel all around China.

A:我认为你没有足够的时间游遍中国。

B:What's your suggestion?

B:你有何建议?

A:I suggest you should choose some famous scenic spots.

A:我建议你选择几个著名的景点游览。

B:I'm going to Beijing, Xi'an and Guilin, is that all right?

B:我打算游北京、西安和桂林,行吗?

A:All right.

A:行。

13.旅 游 日 程 表

A:Can you recommend me an interpreter and concurrently a guide?

A:你能给我推荐一位翻译兼导游吗?

B:Yes, as it so happens here, Mrs. Li is.

B:正巧,这位李女士便是。

A:What's your itinerary for this trip?

A:这次旅行的日程你们是怎么安排的?

B:Here you are. What do you think about the itinerary?

B:这是日程表,你们认为安排得怎么样?

A:Does the tour run every day?

A:每天都安排了旅游吗?

B:Yes, but last day for shopping.

B:每天都安排了,只有最后一天让你们购物。

A:Well. What's the point of departure?

A:很好,出发地点在哪儿?

B:There is a car waiting over there. Let's go.

B:汽车在那儿等,我们走吧。

Customs风俗习惯

中西文化

到一个地方去旅游度假,观光活动是一个不可或缺的部分。游客一般都要游览当地的风景名胜和参观当地的历史遗迹,这些名胜和遗迹的情况可以阅读导游手册或旅行指南加以了解,游客借此也可以对自己的观光行程作出相应的安排。

典型对话

1.埃 及 风 俗

A:Do you know any customs of Egypt?

A:你了解埃及的习俗吗?

B:No. If you know some, you can tell me about them.

B:不了解。如果你了解,你可以给我讲讲。

2.希 腊 风 俗

A:You've been to Greece, right? What do you think of it?

A:你去过希腊是吧?你认为希腊怎么样?

B:Well, it's an ancient culture and it also has many interesting customs. This custom originated in a legend.

B:嗯,历史悠久,有许多有趣的习俗。该风俗起源于一个传说。

A:Really?

A:真的吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

3.中 国 的 端 午 节

A:Why do you Chinese people celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival every year for?

A:为什么你们中国人每年都要庆祝端午节?

B:Because it reminds us of the great poet Qu Yuan. This custom has great significance to the local people.

B:因为这个风俗旨在使我们记住伟大的诗人屈原。对于当地人而言该风俗意义重大。

A:Yes. The guidebook says that it's the essence of their national spirit.

A:对,旅游指南上说那是他们民族精神的精髓。

4.地 方 风 俗 (1)

A:Tell us something about your tour.

A:给我们讲讲你旅行的情况。

B:OK. The local people celebrate many festivals that we have never heard of before.

B:好的。当地人庆祝许多节日,这些节日我们以前听都没听过的。

A:What kind of festivals?

A:是什么样的节日?

B:The local people regard the lunar eclipse as a bad omen.

B:当地人将月食视为一种凶兆。

A:Why do they have such a strange idea? Why do the local people like eagles so much?

A:他们怎么会有这么奇怪的想法呢?当地人为什么那么喜欢鹰?

B:Because the eagle is the symbol of their national culture.

B:因为鹰是他们民族文化的象征。

5.地 方 风 俗 (2)

A:Where did you go this summer vacation?

A:这个暑假你去哪儿了?

B:I went on a guided tour of the Blue Lake.

B:我跟团去蓝湖旅行了。

A:Really? How was it?

A:真的吗?这次旅行感觉如何?

B:It was really worth visiting. Everything there was so striking and unforgettable.

B:确实值得一游。那儿的一切都是那么令人心动、令人难忘。

A:Did you learn anything about the local customs?

A:你了解了当地的什么风俗吗?

B:Yes. The local people refer to the moon as the Queen of the Night.

B:了解了一些。当地人把月亮敬奉为“夜之神”。

A:That's interesting. Did you take any pictures?

A:真是有趣。你拍照片了吗?

B:Yes, here they are.

B:拍了,在这儿呢。

A:I envy you.

A:真羡慕。

Sightseeing观光心得

中西文化

美国人酷爱旅游,其特点是来去匆匆。人们一般都是拼命工作一段时间,积攒一定的钱,然后便制定旅游计划,外出旅游。在旅游过程中,美国人不过是将所到之处走马观花似地周游一番,然后又开始下一站的旅程。美国人在短短的时间内能走访许多城市,他们除了能记起所到之地的地名外,对其风景和民俗的印象并不深刻。

典型对话

1.开 心 之 旅

A:How was the tour?

A:这次旅行有何感受?

B:I had a great time.

B:我玩得高兴极了!

2.风 景 胜 地

A:Can you tell me something about your trip?

A:能给我讲讲关于你旅行的事吗?

B:Sure. Do you know what impressed me the most this time?

B:当然。你知道这次什么给我的印象最深吗?

A:What is it?

A:是什么?

B:Not the scenery, but the local people.

B:不是风景,而是当地的人。

3.夏 威 夷 之 旅

A:It seems that you've been out for quite a long time.

A:你好像出门很长时间了。

B:Yeah, I went to Hawaii. The scenery there was so beautiful that I didn't want to leave. You can't imagine how hospitable the locals were.

B:对,我去夏威夷旅行了。那儿的风景非常美,使得我都不想离开。你无法想象当地人有多热情。

A:I can imagine, because I've been there.

A:我可以想象,因为我去过。

4.美 食 之 都

A:I'd like to go to South China.

A:我想去中国南部。

B:Haven't you ever been there?

B:你没去过那儿吗?

A:Yes, I have. I really want to visit it again because I like delicious food there.

A:去过。我确实想再去那儿游览,因为我喜欢那儿的美食。

5.地 域 风 情

A:Traveling gives me a chance to learn about the customs of other lands.

A:旅游给我提供了了解其他地方风土人情的机会。

B:Yes. In fact I'd like to go on a round the world tour.

B:是啊。实际上,我想去环球旅行。

A:You know, that's also my dream.

A:你知道,那也是我的梦想。

6.开 阔 眼 界

A:Traveling has given me the chance to make friends with different people.

A:旅游给我提供了结识不同人的机会。

B:And I've heard that you met your wife during a trip.

B:我听说你就是在旅行时遇到你太太的。

A:Yes.

A:是的。

B:You seem to like traveling very much.

B:你好像特别喜欢旅游。

A:That's right. I have learned a lot during my travels.

A:没错,因为我在旅行中学到了很多东西。

7.奇 异 景 观

A:Is it true that it's full of wonders here?

A:这里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?

B:Yes. The cave we're going to see in a minute is another wonder. Here we are at the Seven Stars Cave.

B:是的,我们一会就要看到的山洞就是一个奇迹。我们到七星岩了!

A:What a spectacular cave! Are we in a wonder land or something?

A:多么壮观啊!我们是不是到了仙境?

B:It is wonderful, isn't it? Actually this is only one of the caves we'll see today. This 800 meter long tunnel is a gallery of stalactites and stalagmites of the most spectacular shapes and forms.

B:好极了,不是吗?实际上,这只是我们今天所要见的山洞之一。这个800米长的隧道是一个钟乳石与石笋的展览馆,里面的钟乳石与石笋形状奇异,迥然不同。

8.山 顶 观 景

A:Oh, that's marvelous. But I'm afraid one day is not enough to see all the interesting places.

A:噢,真是奇妙。可是要看遍所有景观恐怕一天是不够的。

B:It doesn't matter. We can go to up to the Longevity Hill and have a broad view of all the fantastic scenes from there.

B:没关系,我们可以上万寿山,在那儿所有的景色都能一览无遗。

A:That's a very good idea.

A:真是个好主意。

B:Now, we come to the top of the Longevity Hill. Look, that is Kunming Lake. It is man made and takes up three fourths of this palace garden.

B:现在我们到了万寿山顶,看,那就是昆明湖。它是人工建造的,面积占这座宫廷花园的四分之三。

A:What a lovely view! The lake is a picture itself.

A:多美的景色!这片湖泊风景如画。

B:So it is. Mrs. White, would you feel like having a rest in that pavilion?

B:确实是。怀特夫人,您想到那个亭子里去休息一下吗?

A:Good.

A:好的。

9.晴 天 出 行

A:We're lucky today.

A:今天我们真走运。

B:Indeed! There aren't any clouds in the sky and we've got such a beautiful view here.

B:确实,今天晴空万里,景色宜人。

A:Where's Hyde Park?

A:海德公园在哪里?

B:It's over there.

B:在那边。

A:That's the place where people make speeches on Sunday, isn't it?

A:那是星期天人们演说的地方,是不是?

B:Yes,you're right. Politicians of all kinds, religious people can do so there.

B:是的,各派政治人物、各种宗教人士都可以那样做。

A:Oh, it's a good chance to have a look at the western freedom.

A:噢,那倒是个可以看看西方民主的好机会。

10.小 岛 野 餐

A:What did you do today?

A:你们今天做什么了?

B:We had a picnic.

B:我们去野餐了。

A:Where did you have your picnic?

A:在哪里野餐?

B:On a small island not very far off the coast.

B:在一个离海岸不太远的小岛上。

A:Are you a good cook?

A:你烹调技术行吗?

B:I'm no cook, but some of my friends are good at cooking.

B:我不行,但我的一些朋友很行。

A:It must be very marvelous.

A:那一定很开心啦。

B:It certainly is! I'll never forget it.

B:当然开心啦,我永远也忘不了。

Cashing a Check兑换支票

中西文化

为了方便海外游客,在国内大城市的银行都有货币兑换处。兑换货币时,海外游客领取兑换币,按要求旅客可以到兑换处、机场或火车站把剩余的外币兑换回来,cash的意思为“兑换成现金”。

典型对话

1.兑 换 人 民 币 (1)

A:Hello! May I help you?

A:您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

B:哦,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

A:Of course. We'd be happy to cash it for you.

A:当然,我们很乐意为您兑现。

B:I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

B:我原本打算在旅馆兑现,但我一个朋友说银行的兑现率通常会高一点。

A:Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, which is somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

A:任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

B:You mean there's really not much of a difference?

B:您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

A:No, madam, not very much.

A:是的,夫人,没多大差距。

B:Well, may I cash these five checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough.

B:那么,麻烦帮我兑换五张100美元的支票吧,我想该够用了。

A:Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you.

A:好的,我很乐意为你兑换。

2.兑 换 人 民 币 (2)

A:I want to exchange traveler's cheque.

A: 我要兑换旅行支票。

B:Please give me your declaration form. Please sign at the right hand corner of the cheque.

B: 请把申报单给我,请在支票右下角签字。

A:Is it all right?

A:这样签可以吗?

B:These two signatures are not entirely the same. Please sign it again.

B: 对不起,这两个字笔迹不太相似,请重签一下。

A:What's the exchange rate for American dollars?

A:美元的汇率多少?

B:According to the present rate, every 100 dollars of U.S. traveler's cheque equals to 373.93 yuan, and 100 American dollars by cash is equivalent to 373.20 yuan.

B: 根据现在的牌价,以100美元为单位的旅行支票为人民币373元9角3分,100元美钞折合人民币为373元2角。

3.在 银 行 兑 换 支 票

A:I'd like to cash this check please.

A: 这张支票我要换成现金。

B:Do you have an account with us?

B: 你在我们银行有账户吗?

A:No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?

A: 没有。那样会有问题吗?

B:Never mind. This check that have drawn out of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?

B: 没关系。你这张支票是本银行的。请给我看你的驾驶执照。

A:I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be OK?

A: 我没有驾驶执照。护照可以吗?

B:That is fine. How would you like this cash back?

B: 可以。你要什么面额的现金?

A:Ten large bills and the rest in twenties and tens, please.

A: 10张大钞,其余的要20元或10元的。

B:Three thousand. Thank you. Have a nice day.

B: 3000元。谢谢你。祝你愉快。

4.兑 换 荷 兰 盾

A:Can I help you?

A:能为您做些什么?

B:I'd like to cash the last of my traveler's checks and change them into Netherlands guilders. Only 50 dollars. Here are my check and passport.

B:我想把旅行支票的尾数换成现金,并且兑换成荷兰盾,只有50美元。这是我的支票和护照。

A:Will you please sign here?

A:请在这儿签名好吗?

B:All right.

B:好的。

5.兑 换 英 镑 (1)

A:Can I change traveler's cheque and foreign currencies here?

A:我可以在这里兑换旅行支票和外币吗?

B:Yes, wait a minute, please. Let me go and look for the person in charge of foreign exchange.

B:可以,请你等一会儿,我去找负责兑换的人来。

A:What time do you usually do with the foreign exchange?

A:请问,你们每天在什么时候兑换?

B:From 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Are you going to exchange the foreign currencies or traveler's cheque?

B:每天从上午8点到下午6点。你兑换现金还是旅行支票?

A:I want to exchange pound sterling.

A:我兑换英镑。

B:Two thousand R.M.B. altogether. Check it please.

B:一共2000元人民币,请你点一点。

6.兑 换 英 镑 (2)

A:Do you accept any mail transfer here?

A:这里办理信汇吗?

B:We do not have mail transfer service in the hotel. Please go to the Bank of China.

B:全旅馆没有此项业务,请到中国银行办理。

A:What should I do with the R.M.B. left with me?

A:我离开时,如果人民币用不完怎么兑换?

B:You have to go to the Bank of China or the airport exchange office.

B:请你到中国银行或机场兑换处兑换。

A:I want to exchange only thirty pounds out of this fifty pound traveler's cheque. Is it all right?

A:我这张50镑的旅行支票,只兑换30镑行吗?

B:Sorry, we can't give you the balance in foreign currency, for we are the only agent of the bank. Please check your money.

B:不行,余款不能给你外币,因为我们仅仅是银行代理人。请你点一点钞票。

7.兑 换 数 目 核 对

A:Have you checked the R. M. B. you received in exchange?

A:请问,今天你兑换的人民币核对过吗?

B:Why do you ask me this?

B:你为什么要问这?

A:We've made a mistake owing to our carelessness.

A:因为我们工作不细心,出了差错。

B:I haven't checked it and haven't used it. You may check it, if you like.

B:我没有点过,也还没有用过,请你核对一下。

Taking Photos拍照

中西文化

应该注意的是,在一些博物馆、动物馆、海洋生物馆等地方,为对某些物品实施保护,有可能不允许游客拍照,这时你千万不要破坏这些规则而成为不受欢迎的人。还有,拍照时你往往会把东西放在一边,在拍照后不要忘记拿。不要因为丢失东西而影响你的游兴。

典型对话

1.请 人 帮 忙 拍 照 (1)

A:Excuse me, would you please do me a favor?

A:打扰一下,您能帮我一个忙吗?

B:What is the matter?

B:什么事?

A: Could you take a photo of me here?

A:您能在这儿帮我拍个照吗?

B:Certainly.

B:当然可以。

2.请 人 帮 忙 拍 照 (2)

A:Excuse me. Could you do me the favor of taking a picture of us?

A:对不起,您能帮忙给我们拍个照吗?

B:Sure.

B:当然可以。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感谢。

3.请 人 帮 忙 拍 照 (3)

A:Excuse me, would you please do me a favor?

A:打扰一下,您能帮我一个忙吗?

B:Yes?

B:什么事?

A:Could you take a photo of me here?

A:您能替我在这儿拍张照吗?

B:Certainly.

B:当然可以。

4.请 人 帮 忙 拍 照 (4)

A:Excuse me, sir. I wonder if you could help me with a picture?

A:先生,打扰了。您替我拍张照好吗?

B:Yeah. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't know how to handle your camera.

B:好的,我很乐意。但我恐怕不会用您的相机。

A:It doesn't matter. This is an automatic one. You just press this button.

A:没关系。这是全自动相机,按这个按钮就可以了。

B:OK, let me try.

B:好吧,让我试一试。

5. 拍 照 留 念

A:Nice lake, isn't it?

A:湖光很美,不是吗?

B:Sure it is.

B:是啊。

A:I'm wondering if you could take a photo of me here.

A:在这儿给我留个影好吗?

B:My pleasure

B:很荣幸。

6.夫 妻 合 影

A:I'd like to have a photo taken with my wife here.

A:我想同我的妻子在此合个影。

B:What a beautiful view here!

B:这儿真美!

A:Would you please take picture for us?

A:请你为我们拍张照片好吗?

B:Sure, now a bit nearer, relax, don't move and say “cheese”, OK.

B:当然行,再靠近一点,放松一点,别动,笑一笑,好了。

A:Thank you very much.

A:非常感谢你。

B:You're welcome.

B:不用客气。

7.众 人 合 影

A:What shall I do?

A:我该怎么做?

B:This is an automatic one. You press this button.

B:这是全自动相机,您按这个钮。

A:All right. Step forward a little. Say cheese!

A:好的。往前让一点,说茄子!

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

同类推荐
  • 日语零起点 拿起就会说

    日语零起点 拿起就会说

    学好一门外语,就是掌握一门技能。但如何才算是掌握了这门技能呢?语言是交流的工具,所以只有学有所用、能够流畅地用外语与他人进行交流,才算是学好了这门外语。
  • 流行名人篇(老外最想和你聊的101个英语话题)

    流行名人篇(老外最想和你聊的101个英语话题)

    阅读本书,让你了解当下最流行的欧美文化名人。本书从世界范围内挑选出议论范围最广、影响力最大的名人,覆盖政治、经济、娱乐、商业、艺术等多方面,每个话题都包括背景介绍、常用句子、重点词汇以及一段情景对话。对话涵盖生活的方方面面,语言通俗易懂,所介绍的人物生动而不失深刻。《老外最想和你聊的101个英语话题:流行名人篇》以对话为主,注重口语,让读者不必死记硬背、死啃书本,最后导致“哑巴英语”,在遇到外国人时仍旧张不开嘴。这本书每节都有大量地道的、原汁原味的句子,读者可以在与外国人的日常交流中直接运用。
  • 用英语介绍中国这里是广州

    用英语介绍中国这里是广州

    外国人面前,你能否用一口流利的英文介绍自己所在的城市呢?走出国门,你是否能够让更多的外国人了解广州灿烂悠久的文化?本书为读者奉上原汁原味的人文阅读精华,详细介绍了人们最感兴趣的广州历史文化、城市风景、广州生活、名人逸事等,带您全方位地了解广州。读者在学习英语的同时,又能品味这座南方文化名城的独特魅力。
  • 出国英语对答如流

    出国英语对答如流

    内容涉及出国过程中的各种典型场景,从出入境、住宿、交通、用餐、购物、娱乐、出国求学、境外旅游、出国参展和商务出行等方面来展现出国过程中的各种真实情景,语言简洁明快,易学好记,实用性强。格式分为互动问答、高频精句、场景会话、金词放送和精彩片段等部分,结构清晰,设计活泼,突出场景,实用性强。
  • The Flying U's Last Stand

    The Flying U's Last Stand

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
热门推荐
  • 回到唐朝去篡位

    回到唐朝去篡位

    一个初次告白失败的宅男,因一个短信不幸身亡。然而,他有一个神奇的机会可以让他复活。那就是回到唐朝去篡位!如果,能回到古代再活一次,也不错呀!即使,华丽的狗带。。。
  • 穿越与反穿越:雀之恋

    穿越与反穿越:雀之恋

    一场时空的交错,一场命运的安排她以妖精的身份来到了他的身边,她是被称为凤凰鸟的化身她有绝世的美貌,却单纯的有些愚笨他是江湖闻声色变的杀手他有魅惑的样子,却冷血的几乎无情,......她是被人羡慕的经纪人,近距离的接触,却觉得如此的遥远他是被人追捧的大明星,这陌生的时代,为她努力适应社会......
  • 魔王要开挂

    魔王要开挂

    土肥圆横死穿越,成为异界魔王陛下,身边一溜美男,可惜个个是人家后宫!那个,宰相大人。继和勇者一起私奔,和勇者一起绑架魔王后,你们最终是要走上恋(谋)爱(反)这条路了吗?混淡啊,你知不知道你和勇者站在一起互相扇巴掌的场景才是大家真正想看到的!————————————————————————————————“陛下,勇者已经被你玩坏掉了。”“我只是想证明,扭曲阴暗的你和她真的不合适。”某魔王表示:专注拆CP一百年。……这是一个大龄剩女穿进「少女恋爱游戏」,努力治疗腹黑精分男的故事。(已有完结书X2本,请放心跳坑吧!)
  • 守护甜心之雪落樱华

    守护甜心之雪落樱华

    命运的齿轮开始转动,一个格点改变了两个人生。紧紧锁在一起的锁链,拴住了两个人,在她以为遇到了对的人,结果换来的只是一次新的心伤罢了,心冷,身心疲累,她何时才能找到救赎……就如泡沫,在最美的时候消散了……他说:我会护你一生。她说:我相信。时光流逝,誓言还在吗?
  • 谱写生命的乐章

    谱写生命的乐章

    本书编入了几百个中外感悟小故事,从人生感悟、感情感悟、智慧感悟等方面作为切入点,用通俗易懂的小故事表现,以简短的人生感悟作为提示和点拨。
  • 绮梦恋

    绮梦恋

    荀伊翎的妹妹偶然发现了一款名叫【绮梦恋】的游戏,给自己和姐姐都注册了一个ID,她的配对搭档贾溯必须和她互相协助通关,不然就会迷失在那个世界。在并肩作战的路途中,他们会有怎样的火花?但当他们知道,那一个个绮丽的梦境世界中隐藏的秘密,明白了人性的复杂,他们会如何走到最后?
  • 天降郡主:狭路相逢贱者胜

    天降郡主:狭路相逢贱者胜

    被人推下悬崖?穿越成为郡主?附带个冷酷未婚夫?掉崖落水永不断,天哪,她这是有多倒霉?!
  • 十一宠妃:凰本天命相公

    十一宠妃:凰本天命相公

    戏阳:“戏阳姓,无名”——墨十一:“”她是墨漫笙,我是墨十一,我与她是两个灵魂。你要的,到底是谁?“——陆离:“她疯了两年,我陪了两年,原来,她在两年前就已不是她了”——戏阳葵:”麻麻,我要去找粑粑”墨十一:“站在原地不要动,默念麻麻是大美女一百遍,就可以看到他了。””戏阳葵笑道:“麻麻今天我们晚饭吃什么啊?”——戏阳一曲墨漫笙,唯见十一舞
  • 斩痕破

    斩痕破

    斩痕一出,锋芒毕露!斩痕再出,谁与争锋!斩痕三出,傲视苍穹!
  • 涅槃法言

    涅槃法言

    “煌煌碧落天穹下红尘尽是可怜人徒儿你看这世间熙攘可知到头不过黄土一捧”小孩粉雕玉琢煞是清灵抬头看向仙人一般的师傅道:“熙攘熙攘才好看好耍好活着哩”